In hiding

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In hiding

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

In hiding

Not only are CCM and er not anywhere to be seen on the forums but they havnt even been on twitter. I'm sure I read that er spends most of his time on twitter but he is nowhere to be seen.
    So hopefully that means they are fixing this game before doing anything else as I have not seen a new event start yet which they normally do by now.
    Hope it doesn't take much longer.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DBM 2IC View Post
    Not only are CCM and er not anywhere to be seen on the forums but they havnt even been on twitter. I'm sure I read that er spends most of his time on twitter but he is nowhere to be seen.
    So hopefully that means they are fixing this game before doing anything else as I have not seen a new event start yet which they normally do by now.
    Hope it doesn't take much longer.
    Yeah thatd b great but they're probably playing golf and counting profits 😂😂

Post Count
    Pump the brakes, (1) it was the weekend (2) SF is on West Coast (3) Mark has said Mondays are mostly meetings.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    Pump the brakes, (1) it was the weekend (2) SF is on West Coast (3) Mark has said Mondays are mostly meetings.
    They have been pretty absent lately not just the Long weekend

Banned
    Post Count
    Yah i dont buy this...and i like you mxz, insightful guy w good input always but this claim of hiding could be stretched back to ____ (pick a date) because the drop-ins for a one-liner image saving post doesnt really cut it...most recently and definitively was the complete and utter lack of regard or consideration towards people seeking clarificatiom on the anniversary events. CCM shows up for an occasional ban or lock but remember when they pissed all over our shoes and told us it was raining...? ('more transparency' bs that they said they would work on MONTHS ago...)

Post Count
    Remember they've also been on vacation. It's our selfish side that thinks they owe us anything, because, in reality, they don't. They give us a free game with the option to spend money on very specific things - and none of those are support or a community manager. Those are purely PR additions. I'm not saying whether those are being used to the maximum business benefit, because that's their call. But it doesn't help anyone to complain about them not being around when we want them.
    #smug

CC Loot Drops 20130122_3

Post Count
    I'm sure they will be back soon, I like the recent events and changes
    Iliketurtles

Cc - 278096535

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohaithere View Post
    I'm sure they will be back soon, I like the recent events and changes
    I'm with you on that I love the boss event in particular. I wish it wasn't so deeply flawed. The one year anniversary was a great idea too, but once again flawed no glitches were aware of but the lack of clarity was a dissapointment! Not to mention no communication on grees side we had so many questions and only one was answered! It was about the free item when we would receive it.

Banned
    Post Count
    I do like a lot of what is going on currently and ill be fair, support has always come thru for me even if a little slow. Because that is the level on which most/all people actually interact w the company it is my only point of reference and as i said, ill give them a passing grade for sure.
    Do they (gree as a whole) still drop the ball and roll things out when they arent ready? Absolutely! Do they pretty much always leave something more to be desired? Absolutely! Do they owe us anything? Maybe not. But then dont blow smoke up out asses saying more communication and transparency is on its way...my expectations are set according to their own statements and claims

Post Count
    I would love to know when the next gold sale will happen. I've been waiting like 2 weeks! Is there any kind of schedule for this or just whenever they feel like it?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    my expectations are set according to their own statements and claims
    A certain Seinfeld routine comes to mind...the "eventual left"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT-sBagXbT0
    #smug

CC Loot Drops 20130122_3

Banned
    Post Count
    A certain Seinfeld routine comes to mind...the "eventual left"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT-sBagXbT0
    Ill check the link when i have wifi

Banned
    Post Count
    I absolutely think they owe us something. That something is clarification. Yes, this is a "free" game, but they would've never developed it just to see how cool it would be. They had profit in mind, and many of us forum members provide some of that profit.

I love the epic boss event, but I am so disappointed with the anniversary event. Why? Because I spent real money in trying to acquire a top 25 item. As a paying customer, you better believe I have expectations. I emailed support asking for clarification of the rules, I PMed the community managers and asked them openly on the forum. The event came and went and we got zero answers. The worst part is that the event ended 8 days ago and we haven't even heard a "we're working on it" one-liner.

I don't often complain about support, developers or community managers, but I agree with OP that their absence is surely felt.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    I absolutely think they owe us something. That something is clarification. Yes, this is a "free" game, but they would've never developed it just to see how cool it would be. They had profit in mind, and many of us forum members provide some of that profit.

I love the epic boss event, but I am so disappointed with the anniversary event. Why? Because I spent real money in trying to acquire a top 25 item. As a paying customer, you better believe I have expectations. I emailed support asking for clarification of the rules, I PMed the community managers and asked them openly on the forum. The event came and went and we got zero answers. The worst part is that the event ended 8 days ago and we haven't even heard a "we're working on it" one-liner.

I don't often complain about support, developers or community managers, but I agree with OP that their absence is surely felt.
    Same here. I spent $ going for the robbery item...

- If I ever let a customer go 1 week without any follow-up, after I received their purchase order or credit card information, I would be fired as a supplier.... It's a shame I'm too "involved" in this game to do the same, lol.

Banned
    Post Count
    It's our selfish side that thinks they owe us anything, because, in reality, they don't. They give us a free game with the option to spend money on very specific things - and none of those are support or a community manager. Those are purely PR additions. I'm not saying whether those are being used to the maximum business benefit, because that's their call.
    Personally, I can't say they owe me anything, but as Paulio said, people that do pay money do deserve a much better overall game experience than what they're providing. At the bare minimum, fixing stuff behind the scenes at a decent rate, and being a bit late on delivering the info to people on the forum / twitter / fb would be nice. They could easily mend a bunch of the problems they're currently having if they'd just be straightforward about their progress on things. I think a lot of people would be content in knowing that something is even going to get fixed, no matter the time frame. Backing up this claim would also be a big part of it, since if they don't, people aren't going to listen to them for long anyways. I think a slight bit of communication could help a lot though.

If they're having an entire day devoted to meetings, and not getting anything done but pumping out more events and nerfing TLCs, that sure seems like an entire wasted day to me. Unless they're working on something big, there hasn't been any noticeable change to the game in quite a while for me..