Lower mafia?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lower mafia?

Post Count

Lower mafia?

I have 500 Mafia I'm level 50 with 4k ATK and 4.5k Defense. Should I lower my Mafia for some reason what does it do?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    A lot of people go to 499 to attacked less by thug lifers... Some go down to bout 300 or so to try to hide from the "shark tank" but that isn't an issue at your level. Dropping mafia means lower stats overall...

Banned
    Post Count
    At level 50 you're only taking 250 mafia into battle, so you could get rid of half your mob if you really want to and your stats shouldn't be affected.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    At level 50 you're only taking 250 mafia into battle, so you could get rid of half your mob if you really want to and your stats shouldn't be affected.
    Yea I couldn't remember how many at his level 😳 it's been so long since I was there

Post Count
    5 per level up to 500 max. good stuff.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If I was you I'd clear out Like 50-100 weak mafia ... Time consuming just do it here and there. Then only add strong rivals... The more weak rivals to rob the better!

Post Count
    @dudeman
    I experienced removing my Mafia and I lost like 5 atk or 2 or 3 on each person same goes for defense.
    That's why I'm not so sure you know.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Are you using consumable explosives ? If so your attack and d will go down when u loose them

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The main reason to drop at that level is if all your mafia aren't fully equipped. If you drop your mafia to 150 you will see other people with around that number. Your stats will be less but so will your rivals. The only reason I wouldn't do it is because it's time consuming and boring to remove people.

Post Count
    No I don't have explosives.

Euchred so should I do it? I know it's Boring and time consuming but I'm up for it.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Undefinable View Post

Euchred so should I do it? I know it's Boring and time consuming but I'm up for it.
    Personally, I am creeping up the mafia ladder very slowly. People always talk about the shark tank, but, you can avoid it slightly more by adjusting your mafia as necessary.

For example, most of the really strong people on here have 350-500 mafia. Probably 99% of them unless they're dropping mafia to hunt someone.

Now, (at my level) you can see people within 2-3 levels of your own, and within ~40 mafia (up or down) of your own, on the rivals list. This may widen at higher levels, I'm not sure. At my level though, it's really beneficial to stay within a range where I can keep my mafia fully geared, minus explosives, and stay below the toughies.

Therefore, if you hit level xxx, and only have 200 mafia, you most likely won't see any of the strong people from the forums since they're at such a high amount of mafia.

Any input on what the gaps are would be great.. Such as: "I'm level 200 with 500 mafia and I can see people as low as level 176 and as low as 350 mafia." If that is the case, my point still stands.. Just look at your competition; if they're mostly stronger than you, maybe drop some mafia and add some gear. If you're stronger than most of them, well, that's fun. Just keep your mafia geared up, always.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

At the end of the day it's up to you but I do think it will help you stay more competitive with your rivals. It will also make it seem like equipping everyone is less of a large task.

Post Count
    I decided to drop to 300 since I'm mostly getting beat up.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I decided to drop to 300 since I'm mostly getting beat up.
    Since you're level 50 the most you can use is 250 so to make a difference you have to drop lower then that.

Post Count
    Get better weapons to outfit your mafia. At your level 50 you can have 250 of each of the following:
    1. Guns
    2. Melee
    3. Explosives
    4. Armor
    5. Vehicles

If you don't have 250 of each numbered item above then your mafia aren't equipped right.