GREE: Fix the Goal List

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: GREE: Fix the Goal List

Post Count

GREE: Fix the Goal List

Tired of sending in support tickets...

Could you please make the goals list without limits, especially if you're going to throw us a bunch of goals during events?
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    If the engineers read the forums we probably wouldn't need to call them out so often.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    If the engineers read the forums we probably wouldn't need to call them out so often.
    True, but I know somebody at GREE reads it, otherwise the TLC drop rate wouldn't have been cut down so quickly.
    Ha, that's my rationing anyways.
    Line ID: clementine88

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The attack and defense stats in my profile never matches with those in the goals list.

Banned
    Post Count
    Please read my sig....whatta joke!

Post Count
    Hahaha, that is a joke jobadass.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    True, but I know somebody at GREE reads it, otherwise the TLC drop rate wouldn't have been cut down so quickly.
    Theres a big difference between changing one number (like a drop rate) and rewriting sections of code (testing, publishing to the app store), like changing how the goal list works.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jobadass View Post
    Please read my sig....whatta joke!
    Yeah, I wasn't so sure he knew about the history between "the community" & "we" when he posted that.

Theres a big difference between changing one number (like a drop rate) and rewriting sections of code (testing, publishing to the app store), like changing how the goal list works.
    good point... I really don't know programming (at all) or how easy or hard it would be... I'm sure checking everyone's account to see how many times they beat O'Maley is difficult & time-consuming, too. I don't envy those guys having to fix so many problems all at once, but they are stacking up & up on them.

Banned
    Post Count
    You're competely right! One requires effort, while the other requires.. Well.. A monkey could do it.

Banned
    Post Count

mafia numbers over 500

Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    The attack and defense stats in my profile never matches with those in the goals list.
    I'm thinking of cutting my mafia back to 500 just to see what my defense really is. I know my attack because of the goal, but have no clue what other people are seeing when they actually attack me.

Is there any reason to ever have over 500 members? Seeing someone with huge defense usually doesn't bother me if I see that they have 2000 mafia. I know the number is inflated and try to hit them anyway. I'm at TL round 82 right now. Where does it top out? Why does everyone work toward a huge mafia? 499 should be the standard max from what I can see. That prevents the TL attackers from bothering with you at all for the most part. I usually only try to rob players with 500 or more because I want to see if I can hit them to advance the TL goal if they have nothing to rob. Thoughts?