DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: replacement iPhone nightmare

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

replacement iPhone nightmare

Guys,

Can anyone offer any advice?

I have had to get a replacement iPhone from Apple as mine was damaged beyond repair. I restored the replacement phone from a backup and launched CC.

A brand new (level 1) game started and I was prompted to select my perk.

I went through the settings to try and do a game transfer but it's asking me for a user name and password. I tried my in game name 'chairmanmaw' and a few passwords, but I dont ever remember setting a password for the game?!

Should I be using my 9 digit code?

is there a default password?

Any help would be appreciated. I've spent a year neigh on, getting my hood up to scratch and I'm not ready to throw in the towel just yet.

I have sent a support request in to gree but havent had a reply yet.

Cheers,

Chairman Maw
    The New Jack Army... coming to a hood near you... soon.

148 032 455

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Email Support and give them your old Id number if you have it and your new one they should be able to transfer your account.
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Will do, cheers Steve0!
    The New Jack Army... coming to a hood near you... soon.

148 032 455

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Good luck take a break it might be awhile.
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

Post Count
    Give them some time as it is the weekend but if you don't get a reply with in a couple of days send CCM a pm. Make sure you state the number of your support ticket.
    CC 306 212 556 Level 200

KA 990 808 167 Level 98

Articulate Author (MS13)TURKISHTIGER's Avatar
    Post Count
    man this thrread was unnescecary ,any problemscreate a tiket my freind not a thrread.
    IF U CANT BEAT US MIGHT ASWELL JOIN US MS13 GANG 766 947 851

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (MS13)TURKISHTIGER View Post
    man this thrread was unnescecary ,any problemscreate a tiket my freind not a thrread.
    And this post was what a jewel in the rough? You 100 posts count for absolutely the most inane combination of drivel on this entire forum...

As for chairman...good luck too bad I just added you I could keep you hood clean..lol
    retired

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (MS13)TURKISHTIGER View Post

As he already stated, he did send a support ticket. He has had no joy so far via the support system so going on the forum would be the next step, wouldn't it?
    People don't just come onto the forum to *****, moan and troll like yourself. Believe it or not!
    CC 306 212 556 Level 200

KA 990 808 167 Level 98

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    And this post was what a jewel in the rough? You 100 posts count for absolutely the most inane combination of drivel on this entire forum...

As for chairman...good luck too bad I just added you I could keep you hood clean..lol
    Well said! I'm gona bye ewe a drink, freind!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySpaghetti View Post
    freind!
    I think the topic starter thinks different
    Haven't you heard? About the bird?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Im replacing my iPad tomorrow, when I go to set my game up on my new iPad do I just have to type in my funzio id and password then the game will start loading up on the new one?

Edit- I see that there's a "transfer game" button, but I'm not going to have the old iPad once i get the new one. will it still work without pressing the transfer button on the old one?
    Last edited by Daniel2115; 09-09-2012 at 07:16 AM.

Post Count
    When I got a new ipad I used the transfer game on the old one first then the transfer button on the new one.. if i remember correctly you have to designate the old device versus the new one

suppose you already have a funzio id. If not, create one. (clipboard→more→funzio id)

1. on your ipad, sign in your funzio id, tap "transfer game". choose "old device"
    2. on your new device, after finish tutorial, when menu(clipboard) is accessible, clipboard→more→funzio id, tap "transfer game", choose "new device"
    retired

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chairman Maw View Post
    Guys,

Can anyone offer any advice?

I went through the settings to try and do a game transfer but it's asking me for a user name and password. I tried my in game name 'chairmanmaw' and a few passwords, but I dont ever remember setting a password for the game?!

Should I be using my 9 digit code?

is there a default password?

I have sent a support request in to gree but havent had a reply yet.
    When you started the game a yr ago in settings/funzio id- did you make an acct with funzio? Email was optional but you would have had to put a password. Some people never signed up and never set a password. It's to secure your game so you can transfer. I beleive the email is for ticket support and if you sign up with like tap joy for extra gold to get credited.
    I would advise everyone to do this if you haven't.

User name - is in game name
    Password- could be whatever you made it or none at all. It's not your 9 digi code
    I would think if there's a default password then people could steal accts very easily.

Good luck and please let us know if it happens for you as I haven't seen it or heard it done yet.
    But I'm still new so it might be possible.

Post Count
    I had to add you so you don't bring your double wide street sweeper through my hood!
    Hahahahahhaha

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    When I got a new ipad I used the transfer game on the old one first then the transfer button on the new one.. if i remember correctly you have to designate the old device versus the new one

suppose you already have a funzio id. If not, create one. (clipboard→more→funzio id)

1. on your ipad, sign in your funzio id, tap "transfer game". choose "old device"
    2. on your new device, after finish tutorial, when menu(clipboard) is accessible, clipboard→more→funzio id, tap "transfer game", choose "new device"
    So before i go over to apple I should hit transfer game on the old one. then when I get the new one a couple hrs later, I just hit transfer game again and type in my funzio id? Seems easy enough