The Scratchcard CON

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Scratchcard CON

Consistent Contributor Fig O Ni's Avatar
    Post Count

The Scratchcard CON

Since using scratchcards noticed it is impossible not to get cash if you have an equal amount of token types which includes cash tokens(unless you only have 1 of each token).

So example you reveal a scratchcard and get 2 cars, 2 melee & 2 cash then it not random it's a guarantee cash reward.

If I get 2 cash & 2 guns plus 2 others don't make a pair I still get cash.

This also includes the payout of respect points.
    So 2 respect will beat any 2 weapon token.

I don't see this as a glitch but a purpose ploy by greefu*kup.
    320 635 172

Didn't want to cause a campaign, so the gorilla is back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfo6tU9xaLs

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Fig, I hear ya I had 6 stright days getting 10K cash then to top it off I was geting 10K from the events. I would say it the majority that cash rules when paired with something else but not all the time I can comfirm this.
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

Consistent Contributor Fig O Ni's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thanks Steve I just not been taking pic but noticed to the point of guaranteeing that if I get a pair or 3 cash along with a weapon with the same amount of token I get cash.

Yesterday even I got 3 cash & 3 cars and end up with cash & today 2 guns & 2 cash still cash.
    And since I've been watching this, it's been 100% cash if there is a 'RANDOM' choice.

Can anyone who does have a choice which includes cash on there scratchers but don't get cash please take a pic and post it for my hearts content.
    320 635 172

Didn't want to cause a campaign, so the gorilla is back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfo6tU9xaLs

Banned
    Post Count
    What I'd like to know is why you get such a garbage "prize" if you get one of each token. That's just as rare as 6 of the same token type!

Anyways, when that happened to me (6 different) I think I got a Lowrider (6/6).

I'll pay more attention in the future, because I do seem to get cash more often than other prizes. Maybe I'm just imagining it though since I usually get crappy scratchers anyways.

Post Count
    I have 100% gotten cash, followed by 100% RP next.
    Bandito - Level 200
    Indian

Banned
    Post Count
    Getting one of each is not as rare as getting 6x prize...
    Say you want the 6x car...chance of getting first card is 1/6, second is 1/6^2, third is 1/6^3...and so on until 1/6^6 or something like 1/50000...
    To get one of each your odds start at 6/6 because ANY item will suffice...second card is 5/6 because one card type has been eliminated, then 4/6, 3/6, 2/6 and all the way down to 1/6 so basically a fraction factorial (a fractorial if you will tee hee hee) looking like 6/6! or (6/6 x 5/6 x 4/6 x 3/6 x 2/6 x 1/6) which is 1/65 odds versus 1/50000 odds

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think this random generator has been kicking out cash prizes lately. The last three scratchers I received 10k along with 6 out of 8 openings on the android event being 10k. It can't just be a coincidence with everyone getting the same occurrence of winning cash lately.

Post Count
    Cash all the time for me too, scratcher is like a daily reminder for me NOT to spend gold on it ever again....

Lurking in various hoods, Now it's up to you to decide if this is good or bad.
    Post Count
    well if you want to find out the distribution of results you should get 3 or more people together to record their results each day for each scratcher they have. Only then might you see the true tendencies including if the off draws out of the six symbols make a difference on the draws for ties of two.
    MQ-927-954-127 send PM So I can keep track which allies are forum members.
    army dependent on amount of fusing lately
    level 23 6.2k+ IPH Still haven't saved over 100k in game yet while spending gold in game besides upgrades, monsters, fusion and expansion

CC-699-766-326
    Level 78 attack defense depends on mafia size atm, 144.0K+ IPH

Game ON!
    last updated 20121820

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    think instead of cash the original idea was that we got gold bars ..
    From the scratchers , but since winning gold bars was less income , they changed it to worthless cash .

So while order of winning gold was correct , always gold before other things .
    Winning cash respect and then toss up randomly , is crap

Agree also with 1 of a kind , it is as rare as 6 of a kind , just no freaking good reward !

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fig O Ni View Post
    Since using scratchcards noticed it is impossible not to get cash if you have an equal amount of token types which includes cash tokens(unless you only have 1 of each token).

So example you reveal a scratchcard and get 2 cars, 2 melee & 2 cash then it not random it's a guarantee cash reward.

If I get 2 cash & 2 guns plus 2 others don't make a pair I still get cash.

This also includes the payout of respect points.
    So 2 respect will beat any 2 weapon token.

I don't see this as a glitch but a purpose ploy by greefu*kup.
    Have to disagree. Im getting mostly something else if I get tied cash and something else in tokens
    Are you a gangsters? No, we are Russians!

Post Count
    On the same note when hitting the same number items, you will receive the lesser value item. If you scratch two cars, two armor, and two guns you almost always will get the gun prize. I have never received a vehicle over any other prize. Of course you will get RP and Cash first as well. I logged scratchers for almost two months before deciding it was a load of rubbish.
    CC: 838 793 716

Post Count

Cool

No disrespect to anyone reading this reply but I can't see why everyone is complaining about getting cash when you get 2 cash & 2 cars & 2 respect on one card, at the end of the day the 1st scratch card you get everyday is free & whatever it gives you is a bonus, but before anyone says I've bought gold to play extra scratch cards then if that's happening everytime then yes it is not fair I agree. I myself only play the free scratch card everyday & I've done quite well from it too a few weeks ago I hit 5 knuckleduster symbols & the prize was a Assassins Star with Attack=505 & Defence=290 & only 2 days ago I hit 5 cash symbols which was worth a cool £10 million now that's what I call a BONUS
    I am a Disabled man who enjoys playing Modern War & Monster Quest

TBC: The Buckwheat Connection

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I think most would agree that we'd rather have scratchers then not have them but they could use some work that they'll likely never receive. I was unaware of the issue being discussed here probably because I do most of my scratchers in a half awake state.

One issue that needs immediate attention is how underpowered the cash prizes are. They should be taken out and replaced with explosives or be designed to change with your own IPH.

Lurking in various hoods, Now it's up to you to decide if this is good or bad.
    Post Count
    If you are going to spend gold on something I think the crates are a better deal especially if you go for the three crate with greater odds on getting a rare or uncommon. (15% rare, 25% uncommon and 60% common) vs single crate (5% rare, 25% uncommon, 70% common)

On scratch tickets you need 3 of the same symbol to equate to a common from the crates. with the 175 gold for the three crates and 180 gold for 9 scratch tickets I daresay the only ything you can say with certainty is you get more prizes but not the quality you get from the crates.
    MQ-927-954-127 send PM So I can keep track which allies are forum members.
    army dependent on amount of fusing lately
    level 23 6.2k+ IPH Still haven't saved over 100k in game yet while spending gold in game besides upgrades, monsters, fusion and expansion

CC-699-766-326
    Level 78 attack defense depends on mafia size atm, 144.0K+ IPH

Game ON!
    last updated 20121820