Support Ticket Time?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Support Ticket Time?

Post Count

Support Ticket Time?

Defeated Cheif O'Malley 20 times, and I should have a rifle but I was not awarded anything. I know that it should be after the completion of the goal but I just finished level 20 and...well where's my reward?
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Post Count
    yeah just send a ticket, along with a screenshot. And get into the habit of screenshooting everything you do. I learned my lesson after placing top 250 one time and not receiving the item. I eventually got it but I took a screenshot everytime i won a major item and it has come in handy on several occasions.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwizzy View Post
    yeah just send a ticket, along with a screenshot. And get into the habit of screenshooting everything you do. I learned my lesson after placing top 250 one time and not receiving the item. I eventually got it but I took a screenshot everytime i won a major item and it has come in handy on several occasions.
    I wish it was that easy but my hold button is smashed down D: I'll try to take a screenshot but there's no guarantees. The thing that gets me is that the goal for 50 is at 14/20 and by goal to 20 is at 7/20 xD

But yeah I mean I was planning on this final fight before he escapes in under a half hour to be the 20th victory, but there's no way i can make it to 50...it was a struggle to get 20 O.O'

EDIT: If anyone has a problem like mine where the lock button is damaged - https://discussions.apple.com/thread...art=0&tstart=0

Plus my ipod just died *facepalm*
    Last edited by PawnXIIX; 09-07-2012 at 10:50 PM.
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

Post Count
    I've beaten him 25 times, no gun, and I can't submit a ticket through the app because it says I don't have an email associated and I can't figure out how to do that, it's probably really easy though >.>
    Frankie
    CC 494-271-998 accepting all invites
    level 179, a:51.7k, d:49.8k, IPH: 1.0m

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlueTree View Post
    I've beaten him 25 times, no gun, and I can't submit a ticket through the app because it says I don't have an email associated and I can't figure out how to do that, it's probably really easy though >.>
    I associated my email, I suppose, by using the mail application that came with the ipod. Have you checked your mail using it yet? Because it just assumed totalitarian control after I checked it once O.o
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlueTree View Post
    You need to create a funzio account name , Email and password .
    That is in Funzio ID , then you can sent a mail , that will also send your UID and Game ID version etc , so they can help you .

Post Count
    So...

Should we ALL send in tickets for this schisse?

I beat him 20x, too, but since they have that limit 10 on the goal list, it's messing with current goals, keeping them off of the list when they should be on the list. My "Beat 50 goal" is still there! lol, geeze... still? My "Beat 20" goal ended with 4/20, or something low like that, when I had beat him 20 times, but it is gone now that the event is over, like it should be gone... what is the deal with the 50x goal?

And, yes, I know I can clear out some goals to "make room" for the event goals, but those last 4 "complete maps" goals are a hella big, stupid waste of energy, game cash & time. I wish they would simply remove those goals or omit the goal list limit.

Fix the game! Stop adding to the mess you've made... for the love of playing, please.

What I find crazy is when someone posts about an awesome weapon dropping that actually benefits players/forum members, they somehow, magically, get it nerfed in 2 seconds...
    When someone brings up a problem in the game, it gets ignored and ignored and ignored and ignored.
    Hmm... No wonder... they make it so obvious.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PawnXIIX View Post
    I associated my email, I suppose, by using the mail application that came with the ipod. Have you checked your mail using it yet? Because it just assumed totalitarian control after I checked it once O.o
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    You need to create a funzio account name , Email and password .
    That is in Funzio ID , then you can sent a mail , that will also send your UID and Game ID version etc , so they can help you .
    Hey thanks for the help guys, I was able to figure it out
    Frankie
    CC 494-271-998 accepting all invites
    level 179, a:51.7k, d:49.8k, IPH: 1.0m

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PawnXIIX View Post
    EDIT: If anyone has a problem like mine where the lock button is damaged - https://discussions.apple.com/thread...art=0&tstart=0
    Or just use Activator (JB) and assign a new one.