And the waiting begins...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: And the waiting begins...

Banned
    Post Count

And the waiting begins...

Upgrading my loft to level 8 and building another hotel. I do wish there was less waiting in this game for cheapskates like me...

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    My perception of a short upgrade has changed so much in the last several months. Now a short upgrade to me is 3 days. It's not so bad once you get used to it, just think of what you're getting out of it and how much you can save till it's done.

Banned
    Post Count
    Try taking both lofts from 8-10. Two weeks with modifiers totaling 32.5% faster upgrades.

You have a small fortune to work with when it's over though.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I am doing my 2nd level 7 loft and was thinking of doing my rocks to level 4 or my GC to level 2 or keep going with the loft upgrades.
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

Post Count
    Lofts are a great investment. I have one waiting to be upgraded to level 10. Gonna cost me roughly $75 mil and a few days.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwizzy View Post
    Lofts are a great investment. I have one waiting to be upgraded to level 10. Gonna cost me roughly $75 mil and a few days.
    I posted this in another thread the other day, but I'll post it again because it's relevant.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    I posted this in another thread the other day, but I'll post it again because it's relevant.

So.....much.....empty.....space.....IT HURTS US, PRECIOUS!!!! I really wish I had some modifiers. I haven't gotten a "10th item weapon" yet (in quotes because they aren't gotten the same way anymore). Also, not that this matters, but I have spent a small amount of RM, but it has only been used to buy the top 3 gold buildings; not finishing upgrades or anything.

Post Count
    Just started the same upgrade myself. 139 hours to wait. By far my longest upgrade I have done so far. No loaded dice here.
    Syndicate Officer of Mobster

IPH = 10m

Upgrade Modifiers
    Evidence Blaster = -30% on upgrade building costs.
    Executive Coupe = -30% on upgrade building costs.