Exhausting guide to NC build/upgrade order - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Exhausting guide to NC build/upgrade order

Post Count
    I was just going next in line in terms of cost for upgrade, in a round robin sort of way, but since I purchased my upscale clubs and NC, i've been focusing on those.
    Level 110
    Attack 3,671,362
    Defense 3,756,677
    Income per hour $1,945,169

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Shuttle View Post
    One thing that is relevant to the second scenario is the amount of money you aren't able to collect in the time while the NC is upgrading. Have you taken that into account?
    Over the long term this actually isn't relavent. I did take it into account, though.

Dreno,
    The reason the argument for going 2>3 before building a second at level 2 doesn't logically make sense is that the output is the same ($1.155M) but the singular upgrade to level 3 costs $111M while building the second and upgrading to L2 will cost $106.8M. So it's a cheaper way to double the output of a single L2 NC.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I agree with OP.

BTW, one night club straight to level 10 without building the second would be suicide especially at mid to high levels.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    You mean a 200% income increase...? (577.5k-192.5k)/192.5k

The other way to look at it is one L2 NC makes 1.5 times the amount two L1s do.
    The above equation gives 2 x, which is a 100% increase, or 200% of the base income. You over estimated the increase by 100%, the real value is 50% of what your saying...

At least, I'm 99% sure.
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramshutu View Post
    The above equation gives 2 x, which is a 100% increase, or 200% of the base income. You over estimated the increase by 100%, the real value is 50% of what your saying...

At least, I'm 99% sure.
    Haha, not quite. I discounted the value of the level 2 output by the level 1 output so the result is, in fact, a net increase rather than a simple % of the base (A-type buildings have level 2 output of 300% the base; level 3 output is 600% base {which would correspond to a 100% increase over the level 2 output}).
    #smug

CC Loot Drops 20130122_3

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nopenopenope View Post
    It was a thread you started...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...l-9-60k-income

He didn't provide any math to backup his statement and it goes against popular opinion.
    NC1->L2->NC2
    well popular opinion has nothing to do with truth. i, no offense mxz, trust WF's opinion over this thread merely from experience in his intellect that ive witnessed. his logic makes sense and yes i have not seen actual math proof. But, for this threads sake, I have been using ROI when saving for my next NC upgrade and still it has shown that it would take less time (in the long run) to save for a lvl 2 and then lvl 3 NC upgrade before upgrading my Loft to lvl 5. I will keep using this technique for the second NC build. As long as WF's goal calculator illustrates the next best upgrade for my current un-inflated iph is a NC upgrade, then i will continue at it. I'm no genius at math but WF has proven himself to us all he is quite experienced in this field. i trust him
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Great thread mxz, I put my Nightclub to 3 before building #2 on my main but it was an easy task with my at the time IPH (I didn't build them till level 150). I didn't take long for me to realise the way specified here was the way to go with my camper account upgrade one to level 2 then build and upgrade the other. It at the time made sense to me because 2 level 2s are the same as one level 3 and it takes less time to get there. my camper is really close to 2 level 4s now.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreno33 View Post
    well popular opinion has nothing to do with truth. i, no offense mxz, trust WF's opinion over this thread merely from experience in his intellect that ive witnessed. his logic makes sense and yes i have not seen actual math proof. But, for this threads sake, I have been using ROI when saving for my next NC upgrade and still it has shown that it would take less time (in the long run) to save for a lvl 2 and then lvl 3 NC upgrade before upgrading my Loft to lvl 5. I will keep using this technique for the second NC build. As long as WF's goal calculator illustrates the next best upgrade for my current un-inflated iph is a NC upgrade, then i will continue at it. I'm no genius at math but WF has proven himself to us all he is quite experienced in this field. i trust him
    The math has been proven in this thread. Keep believing what you want...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreno33 View Post
    Then have you thought and calculate yourself about what whitefrog said? Even most experienced professors make mistakes regularly.

I pointed out the hiding problem of WF's goal caculator long time ago, as well as ramshutu's GFI concept for upgrading order. Their method totally mixed the upgrade time,building time and saving time together which caused a big misleading in terms of comparing high lvl NC upgrade and building the second one.

Building time-- will have a lot of on hand money for the next action after it finished.
    Upgrade time-- there is a building income lost during the process(it is a major discount at high lvl NCs), will also have a lot of on hand money ready for the next action.(but not as much as building time if time cost is the same)
    Saving time-- will have 0 money left after it finished. That makes it the worst time type among all three options.

If you spent 10m or higher on something, make sure that's the one gives you the most IpH raise/million. Keep upgrading in this order is the way to maximize the snow ball effect.
    Started on Dec 10 2011
    MW 183 657 097 IpH 9,500,000

Started on Feb 5 2012
    CC 357 749 226 IpH 16,500,000

Started on April 19 2012
    KA 885 307 144 IpH 45000

A good death is its Own reward.

Post Count
    @Dreno,
    Here's another projection. It shows two scenarios. The first one is taking two NCs to Level 2 and the second is taking one NC to Level 3.

What I did was assumed a (collectible) IPH of $100k/hr ($2.4m/day) and that you already had $40m stored for the first NC. On day 1 the builds begin. Since both scenarios need to get one NC to level 2 they start exactly the same and only begin to differ when the 2nd NC starts getting built on day 34.

This projection takes into account the saving time and opportunity cost of upgrading (not being able to collect).

You can see both IRRs approach 2.0% over the course of 365 days, but the 2xNC2 does it faster.You can also see the NPV of the 2xNC2's is higher at the end. So, according to both metrics it's a better investment.

Other assumptions:*
    -No banking
    -Made all collections
    -Tycoon/Goodfella

Some more data:
    IRR for 2xNC2's reaches 0% on day 80
    IRR for 1xNC3 reaches 0% on day 85
    NPV for 2xNC2's reaches $0 on day 99
    NPV for 1xNC3 reaches $0 on day 105
    #smug

CC Loot Drops 20130122_3

Post Count
    Great analysis. 1 to 3 and repeat, followed by alternating.
    Bandito - Level 200
    Indian

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Bump to the top!!!
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    2014 brozz

Consistent Contributor