3x over vault and waiting for upgrade to complete

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3x over vault and waiting for upgrade to complete

Post Count

3x over vault and waiting for upgrade to complete

How does it make you feel when you are way over vault and you have hours to wait for your long upgrade to complete? I'm currently 3x over vault and have been anxiously waiting for a 48 hour upgrade to completeDo I can start another big upgrade...not fun, but exhilarating.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lift Ticket View Post
    How does it make you feel when you are way over vault and you have hours to wait for your long upgrade to complete? I'm currently 3x over vault and have been anxiously waiting for a 48 hour upgrade to completeDo I can start another big upgrade...not fun, but exhilarating.
    i have 40 mils unvault for a week now, no attack yet so far.. the most they can get is 3 mils, I can get that back less than
    a day, so i'm not too worry about it !

Post Count
    I've been Consistently over Vault for Months now....at first it was stressful worrying about holding 18 Million. Then 30 Million...Then 50 Million. Then you don't worry about it too much i guess.

I think the first time i was checking my game very hour when it wasn't even an event just to see if i had been hit.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    It's funny when you're overvault and you get a false notification that you've been attacked and lost $30k. The first time that happened I went OH SH!T since $30k looks like $300k right off the bat, but then realized what had really happened.
    Last edited by Dr. Dengus; 09-05-2012 at 09:42 PM.

MW: 126 058 489
    CC: 312 373 670
    KA: 429 627 930

MLB Full Deck : 9K7W52

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My first recommendation is, unless you're a whale don't paint a target on yourself by advertising your holdings.
    I have 2 lvl5 nano's so I'm well acquainted with holding over the limit.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GIJOE View Post
    i have 40 mils unvault for a week now, no attack yet so far.. the most they can get is 3 mils, I can get that back less than
    a day, so i'm not too worry about it !
    Come visit me You must be a lower level.... At higher levels the potential loss is greater than 3mil.. And you can be attacked every 4 hours. I routinely come back for seconds and thirds and more.

Post Count
    I guess it depends on how much faith you have in your defense. I'm currently waiting another 57hrs for my upgrade to be done.
    MW id# 505 620 871 send pm so I know who you are.
    KA id# 166 536 892 send pm ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Post Count
    I don't even pay attention on my LLP, nobody is successful. It's funny though because a lot of people will try, sometimes multiple times. With my HLP, it used to be a stretch to go overnight without an attack. Very nerve racking to wake up and see the alerts. I wouldn't care if strong people stole money, but nothing pissed me off more then having someone win 1/2 the battles and walk off with $3 mil.
    MW ID: Ryans67
    617-935-486

Post Count
    I guess I spoke too soon.... Just opened up my HLP, to see I was attacked. I won 14 times, so that's $420,000 won. I lost 3, for a loss of $900,000. Really stupid how that works....
    MW ID: Ryans67
    617-935-486

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My LLP has not lost in months, but yea I used to worry a lot about going over, but closing in on 100k attack and defense not too many people can come play with me up here, so I seem to be ok right now. Plus I befriended all the higher players.
    PM me if you want me to add you!

Proud ownder of the Assault Bear

Banned
    Post Count
    First things first. Dontt put a big target on your head don't put a post on saying you have over vault ( I made this mistake didn't I zoltarov lol). There maybe ppl on here who might go and do a number on you. Anyway like someone said. The amount ppl take off you is capped at 300k so don't worry out it too much. Most they can take of you is like 3 million. That's nothing. You will be fine.
    Last edited by Baraka; 09-06-2012 at 12:24 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraka View Post
    First things first. Font put a bug target on your head don't put a post on saying you have over vault ( I made this mistake didn't I zoltarov lol). There maybe ppl on here who might go and do a number on you. Anyway like someone said. The amount ppl take off you is capped at 300k so don't worry out it too much. Most they can take of you is like 3 million. That's nothing. You will be fine.
    But I did not attack you then. I just posted on your wall. I leveled your base already before when you lost your phone. Lol
    Last edited by Zoltarov; 09-06-2012 at 12:23 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoltarov View Post
    But I did not attack you then. I just posted on your wall. I leveled your base already before. Lol
    Indeed you did. True gentleman.like you say you'd already totalled it a week before anyway lol.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dengus View Post
    It's funny when you're overvault and you get a false notification that you've been attacked and lost $30k. The first time that happened I went OH SH!T since $30k looks like $300k right off the bat, but then realized what had really happened.
    Reported that bug months ago, still not fixed. I get You have lost an attack blah blah push notification all the time but when you check the game the attacker would have lost.

Post Count
    doesnt bother me, in curently 10x's over vault haha
    If your interested in joining a Top faction, send me a PM