Missing event prize? Just ask!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Missing event prize? Just ask!

Post Count

Missing event prize? Just ask!

If you did not receive a top ### event prize then send a ticket. A few of the fitst android exclusive event winners have received our prizes a few hours after sending a ticket. I have finally received the Grapnel Gun A:430 D:395 and the Jeweled Sledge A:900 D:800. More importantly: NO BANK FEES!

Believe it or not, my jeweled sledge is a gun and not a melee item! I tried to post the picture of the items but I keep getting a file too big message.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KemoKidd View Post
    If you did not receive a top ### event prize then send a ticket. A few of the fitst android exclusive event winners have received our prizes a few hours after sending a ticket. I have finally received the Grapnel Gun A:430 D:395 and the Jeweled Sledge A:900 D:800. More importantly: NO BANK FEES!

Believe it or not, my jeweled sledge is a gun and not a melee item! I tried to post the picture of the items but I keep getting a file too big message.
    Oh, I'm so jealous. I remember when that event item came through (No Bank Fees). I wanted it so bad. Do you have to have won the item legitimately in order to send an email requesting it?
    Level 110
    Attack 3,671,362
    Defense 3,756,677
    Income per hour $1,945,169

Post Count
    Are you supposed to get both Grapnel Gun A:430 D:395 and Jeweled Sledge A:900 D:800 when getting to top10 ?
    Aint it only the top10 item you get then? (I only got top10 item thats why asking)

NM got Grapnel when mailing support
    Last edited by marshmall; 09-06-2012 at 11:26 PM.