Why are the Indians attacking Swifty? - Page 10

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are the Indians attacking Swifty?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppins View Post
    Let's all take a vote, who here actually cares even the least bit about what Dravak says? Who here is actually reading what he is posting? Anyone???

Dravak, your post count is very impressive, we are all no match for you. I'd love to continue playing, but I've got "big people" stuff to do. I'm sure you'll understand some day, if you ever decide to make something of yourself

If you ever get into my position maybe you can afford the luxury till then , I don't care about your lies or escapisme !
    So go do the big people things , that you are so fed up of doing !

I don't care have fun whoever you are , don't care , just keep on clicking like your life means anything !
    Hmm yeah throw around fancy names of some other clients , I don't care love to see people get fired for that more then anything !

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    Since I cannot get a straight answer from the Indians on why they are attacking me, I was hoping that my forum friends might be willing to supply some possible reasons.

While plausible reasons are certainly welcome, I was really looking for creative and humorous answers.

Let me start out with one possible reason: The Indians are still buying the Payam BFF scam. This does not really work because for this to be true, we would have to believe that the Indians are pretty dumb, like sub-30 IQ dumb. But hey, if the shoe fits....
    penis envy...?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    sorry Swifty...

*Venting*

That is really pathetic & sad that it is OK for some players to violate TOS and not others. How many violations does this make for this "player" that Gree has turned a blind-money-grubbing-eye to? (rhetorical question)

Total double-standard! All of those accounts should have been perma-banned. And IF Koralene is NOT Poppins, both of those accounts should be banned for life. Still waiting for the ban hammer... lol, but I am pretty sure now that she is "loving herself" all over her own wall (that's a riot!) or Gree should have banned them both by now. Really sad. You give us girls a BAD name!

CCMark - whacha gonna do about it? You said any account that is transferred to another player, both accounts would be IP banned for life. What happened? Changed your mind? Very disappointing... very.
    tsk-tsk!

Trust, fading... respect, losing... How low can GREE go? (again, rhetorical question)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hey, anybody want my account? We won't get banned; it's cool now.
    (btw, I'm being sarcastic, duh.)
    maybe I'm wrong here but I have to assume that gree would have banned the two accounts unless the person owning them was in fact the same person, thats kind of where Drav gets a bit of cred, his account that got shuffled back and forth is banned... so... cybil chime in anytime here.

can we get back to talking about kicking Swifty's butt now?
    Last edited by Johnny70; 09-04-2012 at 05:05 PM.
    Excuses are like @ssholes, everybody has one and most of them STINK!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny70 View Post
    nope no pass fo his azz lol
    No taking backs now buddy. Big Sam has spoken. That's a one day pass for me. If tis not honoured then I will reak a very painful vengeance on all your asses!!!! But feel free to beat swifty in my absence.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragmondino View Post
    No taking backs now buddy. Big Sam has spoken. That's a one day pass for me. If tis not honoured then I will reak a very painful vengeance on all your asses!!!! But feel free to beat swifty in my absence.
    check your feed...
    i just no passed on your chic wanna be azz 10 times

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jobadass View Post
    penis envy...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny70 View Post
    can we get back to talking about kicking Swifty's butt now?
    butt envy....?

Banned
    Post Count
    Stupid busy days at work... I missed all this good drama.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fricco View Post
    check your feed...
    i just no passed on your chic wanna be azz 10 times
    Not cool dude, I'm gonna get my new best mate Sam to kick your a$$

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (CCC)Dipstik View Post
    Stupid busy days at work... I missed all this good drama.
    preparing the class action? wasn't any new drama.
    Excuses are like @ssholes, everybody has one and most of them STINK!

Post Count
    Wait...

So all of this drama and I'm the first one to bring up popcorn? Really?

Now who has the popcorn!?
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Post Count
    Funny thread, I'd give it three yawns.

MW: 599 844 556
    MQ: 882 954 343

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Apologies if this already asked/covered but I stopped reading this drivel after page 9 or so. What I did read brings up 2 thoughts:

1) if I am understanding correctly dravak sold or gave his account to koroline. Then at some point in the future decided he wanted his account back for whatever reason but Koroline wouldn't give it back. Why should she just because you waffled and changed your mind and she spent money on it? Where I come from you would be called an "Indian giver" for doing that. If you're going to quit, just quit. If you decide to come back then, oh well, guess you'll have to start from scratch. But don't expect all of us to care about your butthurt feelings.

2). not making fun, but seriously, what's the deal with dravaks punctuation? It seems like you would have to work hard and purposefully to put in extra spaces between commas and such. And it also seems the curves for legibility and emotion are directly linked. Doesn't really do much for one's credibility when it's pretty obvious that they're trying to make their words and thoughts difficult to understand.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong or missed something. I fully expect dravak to chime in and chew me out now even though he is "over it" and doesn't care anymore.

Post Count
    I guess I should start a new thread so that this one can be devoted to dravak and rorschach.
    GREE(D) is trying to put the fun back into Funzio.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You should have stayed cool with Joeycool!

Post Count
    @<3 Hz

I agree with that, but there were complicated issues.
    GREE(D) is trying to put the fun back into Funzio.