Random "quickie" Questions - Page 58

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 58 of 64 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Random "quickie" Questions

Post Count

Banned Syndicate Leader?

My syndicate leader is banned. He said he should only be banned for 5-7 days from everything I have read it does not sound like they only ban people and them allow them back on the game to play or do they? Please let me know and I appreciate your help.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQ View Post
    Android version?
    Hello, does anyone know if/when Gree is going to release an Android version like CC & MW? If so, will that platform interact with IOS? I am thinking of transferring to an android tablet, my Ipad 1 crashes way too much. Thank you.
    You cannot transfer between the types. You're stuck on apple unless you wanna reroll.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -OP- View Post
    Tried that and it shows up on my wall but not the lady I am replying to. Not so bad with my guild mates I just go to the guild click their name and enter on their wall but it would be so much easier if the reply worked. Or is it a simple case of operator error....me being the poor operator?
    Did you log out and log back in after you posted? Sometimes it shows up on your wall until you log out and then properly transfers to their wall after.

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyBonesSteph View Post
    My syndicate leader is banned. He said he should only be banned for 5-7 days from everything I have read it does not sound like they only ban people and them allow them back on the game to play or do they? Please let me know and I appreciate your help.
    Depends on why he was banned. Straight hackers are usually permabanned. Like they should be.

Consistent Contributor MindMachine's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    More generally it's :
    Original cost x (1-LM discount) x (1-(guild discount))^ upgrade level

So for instance upgrading a level 10 breeding den with a level 10 LM and a level 5 guild discount is :

1.9 million x (1-.10) x (1-(.05))^5 = around 1.3 million
    FinallyI have understand it and figure out myself...Thanks Shinazueli!😬

Post Count
    Another question in. my mind now is how to compute the actual selling price of a building considering the LM and Guild Cost discount...Cheers!

Lurker
    Post Count
    You cannot transfer between the types. You're stuck on apple unless you wanna reroll.
    Thank you, Shinazueli

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MindMachine View Post
    Another question in. my mind now is how to compute the actual selling price of a building considering the LM and Guild Cost discount...Cheers!
    I believe it is the following formula:

(Original cost x (1-guild discount)^upgrade level))/2

For a level 1 manor at guild cost reduction 5 it's :

(250k * (1-.05)^5)/2 = 96722.6 gold. They reduced it because otherwise you wouldn't be getting a raw enough deal by selling buildings. . On a happier note you do still get the LM discount for free.

Note : I haven't confirmed this myself with in game data because I haven't sold a building since they changed it.

Articulate Author Dirt road Joe's Avatar
    Post Count

(250k * (1-.05)^5)/2 = 96722.6 gold. They reduced it because otherwise you wouldn't be getting a raw enough deal by selling buildings. . On a happier note you do still get the LM discount for free.

Note : I haven't confirmed this myself with in game data because I haven't sold a building since they changed it.
    The selling price is the same as it always has been. It is half of the base upgrade price for its level.
    So if a building costs 100 gold it will pay you 50 if you sell it.
    Then if you have bonuses that allow you to buy it for 90, It will still sell for 50.
    The discounts have no effect on the selling price. The selling price will always be half of what the base cost of the building or last upgrade was.

I tested it. I sold a level 1 trading post for 7500 gold. It cost 15000 gold without bonuses. But i had bonuses when i bought it so it only costed 14100 gold. Yet it sold for 7500. So it all checks out
    Hope this helps!
    Matthew 7:3-5

Post Count

No if you sell level one buildings you get half of the purchase price so you get 125,000 for the level 1 manors since purchase price of level one manors is 250,000. This is true even if you have a level 10 lumber mill and it only costs you 225,000 to build a level 1 manor. If you sell an upgraded building though you get half of the upgrade price minus your guild discount. So for a level 3 lender, the upgrade price is 140,000. If you had an 18% guild upgrade cost bonus, level 3 lender upgrade costs 114,030 so you get half of this which is 57,015. Remember the guild bonus only counts towards upgrade cost not building costs. So selling my 2 level 1 manors I really only lost 100,000 each. So moral of the story is try to only sell your level 1 buildings. I had planned to sell my manors to get my BD9 and BD10 upgrades so didn't bother to upgrade them. When you sell upgraded buildings you really lose a lot. So for the example of the lenders it will cost you 50,000 + 83,500 + 140,000= 273,500. Even with LM10 discount and say you had the 18% guild upgrade cost reduction, it would cost you 200,490 to rebuild for a loss of 143,475. This doesn't even take into account additional upgrade time to rebuild. Don't forget you can also sell defensive buildings too. I sold 5 cannon towers for 4,500 each for total of 22,500.
    Kingdom Age 547-115-858 Add me

Post Count
    Thanks Seryna,Dirt Road Joe and Shinazueli for your inputs...I'll try to figure out these one based on your findings..Appreciate your prompt response..Have a great day

Post Count
    Hmm,I believe the formula posted by Shinazueli is somehow correct..Because based on my run,I have 368000 gold and when I sell my Lv 2 Manor it summed up to 540,000 something..So i guess it's quite accurate..

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    It's correct for level two+ buildings, I didn't know the guild bonus only applied to upgrade, not construction.

Consistent Contributor Eddard KFF's Avatar
    Post Count
    Is there a way to sort my ally list alphabetically or in any other way? I see my allies number increase but the names on top are not new allies.
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword

Join us:
    K.A. TAP 649189477 MIC 184578761
    C.C. DRA 255523694

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddard KFF View Post
    Is there a way to sort my ally list alphabetically or in any other way? I see my allies number increase but the names on top are not new allies.
    No, we've been begging for it for most of the game's existence.