Random "quickie" Questions - Page 46

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Random "quickie" Questions

Post Count
    Thanks Green Guru - I can see there will be a lot of players who are never going to be able to save over vault for large upgrades especially once Guild Wars start. Perhaps this is an issue Gree need to address by upping the Vault limit

Consistent Contributor Battle Mage's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliysiam View Post
    Hello,

I had a question regarding whether it is possible to view what donations are made by which members in the guild.

Thanks in advance.
    We post all our contributions on one officers' wall. No post, no credit. He matches and tracks.
    No freeloaders carried! :-)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tben64 View Post
    I can see there will be a lot of players who are never going to be able to save over vault for large upgrades especially once Guild Wars start. Perhaps this is an issue Gree need to address by upping the Vault limit
    No, this is a problem weak players need to address by upping their stats. I would love to see NO vault to make this game more interesting!
    On a side note... if this current LTQ is any indication... getting a BD10 will become unnecessary with all the high stat units Gree is handing out.

KA: 294-054-022
    IGN "War Eagle"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGuru View Post
    You can start creating your own threads once you have made 10 posts on the forum, currently it shows you have 7
    Thanks for the info, I hope this will count
    Humpty 140 lvl, 914-553-341,
    The Golden Horde Guild,
    112 Darkhome, 201 Mines, 175 Woods, 208 Roost

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What's the rules with changing your IGN?

I want the guild im in [MoC] putting in front of my name but i also want my IGN changing to my forum name

[MoC] A Glory A

I submitted a request to support over 2 days ago and i've still heard nothing back where others have had it actioned almost immediatly. whats the deal?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by a glory a View Post
    What's the rules with changing your IGN?

I want the guild im in [MoC] putting in front of my name but i also want my IGN changing to my forum name

[MoC] A Glory A

I submitted a request to support over 2 days ago and i've still heard nothing back where others have had it actioned almost immediatly. whats the deal?
    I also put in a request that has not be received so you are not alone. Unless we are doing it wrong - which could be

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

account privileges?

Do I need a certain amount of posts to create a thread? Whenever I try to create a thread I get the following error:

bluuuurr, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bluuuurr View Post
    Do I need a certain amount of posts to create a thread? Whenever I try to create a thread I get the following error:

bluuuurr, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    10 posts. That one counts. You can see your number of posts under your profile name to the left. But always remember : do you really need to create a new thread? I can only think of ... No, I can't think of any reason the vast majority of users need to create a new thread. Almost anything you could post (that the community would actually want to read(I'm looking at you, spam guild recruitment threads)) has already been posted, multiple times.

Edit: I see you currently have 11 posts, either you've recently posted again or they've upped the required number. Which I hope is the case, if I see one more "please help me be overvault with no repercussions" type thread I might need a new phone.
    Last edited by Shinazueli; 03-02-2013 at 08:26 PM.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thank you for the quick reply. The blubbering was a bit much though.

Post Count
    I was wondering if anyone knows what guild bonuses cost. If a page has been started, a link would be grand. Thanks

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry dad View Post
    I was wondering if anyone knows what guild bonuses cost. If a page has been started, a link would be grand. Thanks
    Post #53...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...nd-Walls/page6

Post Count
    Anyone have a definitive answer on what is happening at the 500 ally limit?

It looks to me that if you are at 500 you can accept someone, but they don't show up in your allies list. I have dropped allies to get below 500 in order to bring in new ones, and that seems to work most of the time... unless perhaps they were already at 500 themselves.

Also, every so often I have gone above 500 allies, as high as 526 at one point. I still only could make use of 500 and could only list 500, was wondering if anyone else ran into this and what they thought was going on.
    Let us prey.
    [MoC]Tarsus

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks OP Bronson. This is a very helpful thread. Lots of good info.

ING: P
    Guild: Murder of Crows [MoC]
    Levl: 95
    Attack: 168K
    Defense: 154K
    IPH: 11,765

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    At what level the player starts to get LTQ? I've another device on level 10 and no LTQ appeared

RsD
    MoC Member

Post Count
    Thank you very much. Gets expensive with the energy bonuses.