Random "quickie" Questions - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Random "quickie" Questions

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Post Count
    I can chime in on the skill points. I assume it works the same in KA as it does in mw. When applying skill points to attack/ defense, it does help. Say you have 40 attack skill points going up against someone with 30 defense skill points. Even if there actual stats are higher than yours, that extra skill points you have somehow multiplies your chances of coming out of that attack successfully. Same when defending. It does help because I've put a lot in defense skill points and have won against attacks of people with much higher attack to my defense thanks to the skill points.

I'm a bit late on this( realized I read it on like th first page,lol. ) just checking yours out bron . Last time I suggested CC forum members to help each other,they wanted to shoot me and make me beg for mercy,lol..
    Last edited by Selfproclaimed; 09-05-2012 at 12:18 AM.
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Post Count
    I dunno about saving up your Honor Points (HPs)... CC is a whole other story... with the same programmers.

In CC, Respect Points (RPs) are like KA's HPs... In the HLs of CC, RPs are worthless & Funzio/Gree has NOT come out with any new items that are worthy of RP use, especially since they have come out with all of these events... The event items are way better than RP items. Just saying...

You may not want to save them for end game, they might be useless by then.
    I am not saving mine... too easy to replace; I'd rather use them before they are worthless.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Some buy canons others say werewolves are the way to go, me personally I have stockpiled all mine waiting for better units.
    Really Bronson? Have they come out with any better units in MW? Or in CC? No & no.

IMHO, spend them when you get them, otherwise they will become obsolete. In CC, above level 175-ish, RPs have no value, meaning RP items do not add to your stats. (yes, there are exceptions, like weak players, RP items do add to their stats, but they don't use the collective wisdom of the forum either.)

I would be happily wrong if they did develop new HP units, but I seriouly doubt they will.
    Prove me wrong, GREE... prove me wrong.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Already checked with support, there will be HP units coming, actually they were here but disabled.

Post Count
    That's quite an old thread. Wonder how long more it will take for the new honor units to be made available?
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Theoretically speaking, if I were starting again I would probably save to buy cannon rather than buy water elementals (which is one interpretation of ghost's quote). I wouldn't be saving them over some other future option unless I was down to just basilisks+ in my army.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Really Bronson? Have they come out with any better units in MW? Or in CC? No & no.

IMHO, spend them when you get them, otherwise they will become obsolete. In CC, above level 175-ish, RPs have no value, meaning RP items do not add to your stats. (yes, there are exceptions, like weak players, RP items do add to their stats, but they don't use the collective wisdom of the forum either.)

I would be happily wrong if they did develop new HP units, but I seriouly doubt they will.
    Prove me wrong, GREE... prove me wrong.
    Umm yeah, we had 7 new valor units in MW when the ranking system came into place. Would love it if they could incorporate something similar into KA. As mentioned above these units are in the game files but we are still waiting for Gree to do something with them.

Also I'm slowly building my dragon army so any HP units I get now would be obsolete before I hit lvl 60.

Post Count
    Umm yeah, we had 7 new valor units in MW when the ranking system came into place. Would love it if they could incorporate something similar into KA.
    Thanks for your input about MW. I really don't pay much attention to my MW game... the ranking system has been out for a while, no? I would like a ranking system in KA, too.

As mentioned above these units are in the game files but we are still waiting for Gree to do something with them.
    Oh yeah? ...just like decorations are in the game, but nobody else can see them, like in MW & HDCC. I am not holding my breath for new HP units. Kinda sux to upgrade a unit building & not get any new units (or a uber-pricey gem unit that I'll never buy) with the upgrade. I know they have spaces in the store for new units. When I see new units, I'll believe in new units.

Also I'm slowly building my dragon army so any HP units I get now would be obsolete before I hit lvl 60.
    Exactly my point! Use them or lose them... Once a player has Dragons, HP units become obsolete & are useless; the HP units become meat shields.

IMHO, lower-level players should use up their HPs & get the stat boost from them when they can. It is pointless to save them for too long... and you can always get more HPs, unlike SPs.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    I'm not gonna argue with you VL you have a very valid point, yes it's a different opinion to myself but I can respect that. The best thing about these games is that there are many different strategies that can be applied and there is no right or wrong answers, just what is best for yourself.

Very nice discussion tho and hopefully we will get more of these in the future!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Use honor or horde them?

Its a gamble. If new units never get added then yes, its best to just use them at lower levels. If something like the Chimera, which is better than the dragons, gets added then hording the honor points will totally pay off.
    Add me in KA: 609-197-813

Post Count
    I'm not gonna argue with you VL you have a very valid point, yes it's a different opinion to myself but I can respect that. The best thing about these games is that there are many different strategies that can be applied and there is no right or wrong answers, just what is best for yourself.

Very nice discussion tho and hopefully we will get more of these in the future!
    Oh, I fully agree with you... not sure where the argument comes in. If a player wants to save them, fine, or spend them, fine, too. I re-read your posts & I'm still not sure where our opinions differ. I wasn't trying to argue with you as I resect your input. Also, I wasn't saying that the new HP units don't exist, I meant that I don't expect the units to be better than Dragons when/if they ever are included in the game.

I'm only presenting my opinion based on my experience with GREE games & I thought we had the same opinion: HPs become obsolete after Dragons are available. Maybe, hopefully, GREE will come out with better HP units, but given past history, it is not likely that HP units (better than Dragons) will be introduced; I'm just guessing here. I would love new HP units as long as they were better than Cannons. We shall see what happens.

Yeah, these games are so successful because there are so many choices, different play routes & so many different strategies. Just about every gamer's gaming style is applicable. I'm glad we have a forum to discuss all of the different aspects and many members who don't play the exact same way posting their opinions/experiences.

Personally, I'm saving about 10K HP for later & spending all of the rest on Cannons until I have my BD10, which is my main goal right now.

Post Count
    Question: Is there etiquette to raiding?

I know some strategies but was unsure on etiquette, should one only raid a building so many times? Should one listen to the pleas? (I do, can’t even stand to boil lobsters). Love to hear some thoughts…
    "You must not blame me if I do talk to the clouds.”
    - Henry David Thoreau

KA 472-129-979
    MQ 801-591-156

Post Count
    Quick question for those who have Dragons & PvP often:

How many are lost in a typical battle? Do they have a long or short life?
    Just curious. Thanks.

Post Count
    VL - I didnt mean a proper argument, debate would have been better . So far I have lost one dragon in about 50 or so different attacks and raids, worst day of my life 

Cloudking - nope alls fair in the realm of kingdom age! I normally take a little and leave. If someone I beat is cool about it and wants to ally I will add them and if someone wants the special treatment then i will turn their light out.