Random "quickie" Questions - Page 24

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 24 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Random "quickie" Questions

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hey guys - I'm thinking of doing some tapjoy "quests" for free gems and am thinking about the best use for em. I can always use more IPH, so I'm thinking about the gold mine. Upgrading the gold mine doesn't require more gems, does it? I can upgrade gem buildings with normal gold? Thanks!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fahartle View Post
    Hey guys - I'm thinking of doing some tapjoy "quests" for free gems and am thinking about the best use for em. I can always use more IPH, so I'm thinking about the gold mine. Upgrading the gold mine doesn't require more gems, does it? I can upgrade gem buildings with normal gold? Thanks!
    They can be upgraded with plain vanilla gold. Note, if your IPH is low then you may find them expensive to upgrade. However, they give better bang for the buck (gold) when compared to free buildings at the same level. For instance, the last GM upgrade is on the order of a third of the last lender upgrade, gives 300 more IPH, and upgrades in a shorter time to boot. The only downside is that they are a dead giveaway for gem spending for anyone with eyes. So if you still want to be considered a free player for prestige or whatever, that's the only downside.

Also, to do this with tap joy would require an immense amount of time spent downloading free apps, on the order of a day or two of clicking. I know. If you have a job just pull some overtime or something, it's a better time investment. Or do some extra chores for cash if your young enough.
    Last edited by Shinazueli; 11-16-2012 at 01:22 PM. Reason: More

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazi View Post
    I don't really care what level another player is, I am only concerned with how many allies they have, and what their A/D stats are. Level really does not mean much after all units/buildings are unlocked, since allies and A/D stats are the big factors that determines whether or not someone wins or loses when attacked/attacking.
    The whole point would be to get out from under the whales and sharks.

Post Count
    Can anyone tell me what the TOURNAMENT is and where to find it?

Articulate Author Funkey monkey's Avatar
    Post Count
    @Ratma2001
    Where are you seeing the word TOURNAMENT? Are you seeing it in your Quests as Tournament Round XX? If so, these are quests to attack another player with a certain number of allies.
    IGN:Funkey monkey
    KA: 909164955
    MQ: 970090885
    Taking requests for Allies by PM.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Legends at War
    Post Count
    Are all gem purchased units indestructible, even the lowly 40 gem one?

Thanks...

Post Count
    No i have seen some players talking of TOURNAMENT not a Quest as such, i was under the impression that when you reach a certain level(ie 100) you have another option other than PVP & PVE , whilst my PVP only last 1-2 seconds they say that their was a long battle ? but also they choose what items are allowed in there army ? i have not reached this stage yet but wanted to know if it is there and get some ground work done first ?
    Thankyou

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ACBerb View Post
    Are all gem purchased units indestructible, even the lowly 40 gem one?

Thanks...
    Yup. No need to worry about 'em. However, as you get better units to replace even the Gem-bought ones, you'll see that you should have not bought the 4-50-60 Gem units. There are way better investments.
    Knights & Dragons
    My Code: XBB - HBY - YPD
    Level 101

Lurker
    Post Count
    Does the unit boost buildings contribute in the attack vs a boss in a boss event?

Thanks in advance!

Articulate Author Funkey monkey's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapido View Post
    Does the unit boost buildings contribute in the attack vs a boss in a boss event?

Thanks in advance!
    No, the boost building do not contribute to the attack.
    Raw unit attack + Weapons/Armor Attack + Attack skill points
    Only units, weapons and armor that you can use in battle contributes to the attack score
    Free = .67 of Gold attack
    IGN:Funkey monkey
    KA: 909164955
    MQ: 970090885
    Taking requests for Allies by PM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    hey people, i camp much in KA only active on boss and auctions for the free items.

im looking for a good farming location with less xp, after the zombie in the crypt. completed the map already so im looking for new items worth to farm.
    or any spreadsheet link would be appreciated.

thx in advance
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    2 quick questions.

What are the ranks for Forumites based on? I think it's # of posts but not sure. How does one get the title Senior Member? 100 posts?

Also, is there some not obvious way of making the 18 hour buildings worthwhile? For instance, if I collect at 6am, it's not ready again until midnight. This obviously doesn't make me happy, as I don't want to be awake then . The best I've been able to come up with is collecting them in the morning and treating them as 24 hour buildings with 3/4 of the IPH. Which makes them rather bad. I'm just trying to map out my upgrade priorities, right now they're on the very bottom of the list, due to this. Well, right before cottages, anyway. Edit: and the castle lol.
    Last edited by Shinazueli; 11-20-2012 at 08:05 PM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vitus79 View Post
    hey people, i camp much in KA only active on boss and auctions for the free items.

im looking for a good farming location with less xp, after the zombie in the crypt. completed the map already so im looking for new items worth to farm.
    or any spreadsheet link would be appreciated.

thx in advance
    Back before I saw the gig with the events, I farmed zombies. Seemed to have the best drop/xp ratio. Sorry if that doesn't help. Edit: honestly, though, the next map is probably your best bet, there's usually a rat equivalent that you can farm ad nauseam.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    Back before I saw the gig with the events, I farmed zombies. Seemed to have the best drop/xp ratio. Sorry if that doesn't help. Edit: honestly, though, the next map is probably your best bet, there's usually a rat equivalent that you can farm ad nauseam.
    ok will try those rats. thx a bunch

2 quick questions.

What are the ranks for Forumites based on? I think it's # of posts but not sure. How does one get the title Senior Member? 100 posts?
    yes 100 posts.
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807

Post Count
    is there some not obvious way of making the 18 hour buildings worthwhile? For instance, if I collect at 6am, it's not ready again until midnight. This obviously doesn't make me happy, as I don't want to be awake then . The best I've been able to come up with is collecting them in the morning and treating them as 24 hour buildings with 3/4 of the IPH. Which makes them rather bad. I'm just trying to map out my upgrade priorities, right now they're on the very bottom of the list, due to this. Well, right before cottages, anyway. Edit: and the castle lol.
    18 hour buildings are absolutely worthwile.
    Indeed you might calculate them as a collect-once-a-day building.
    But they do deliver more reliable than the exact 24 hour buildings!
    True, they are not on top of the what-to-upgrade-next list, but also not at the bottom
    (something you already mention yourself ).
    KA: erwin _____ 403-143-939 ______ no requests needed _____ free player _____ FKG member