Random "quickie" Questions - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Random "quickie" Questions

Banned
    Post Count
    Here's a question for the forum vets. What's the general consensus on stat distribution? Is there any "noticeable" benefit in putting skill points into attack and defense? I'm still trying to decide whether to have 10 Stamina and pile the rest into Hero Attack on my new account, or whether to spread it out a little bit.
    Would 50 points in each attack and defense be of any use or do you need to put 100s into it to be a worthwhile investment?
    There's probably an algorithm somewhere on here, but I'd just prefer a "quick" answer
    Thanks

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick-Clark1 View Post
    Here's a question for the forum vets. What's the general consensus on stat distribution? Is there any "noticeable" benefit in putting skill points into attack and defense? I'm still trying to decide whether to have 10 Stamina and pile the rest into Hero Attack on my new account, or whether to spread it out a little bit.
    Would 50 points in each attack and defense be of any use or do you need to put 100s into it to be a worthwhile investment?
    There's probably an algorithm somewhere on here, but I'd just prefer a "quick" answer
    Thanks
    I think everyone would agree that A/D modifiers are a waste of time. Hero strength is where it is.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Red View Post
    I think everyone would agree that A/D modifiers are a waste of time. Hero strength is where it is.
    Im not so sure. I have a load in defense and just the starter amount in attack which does help if attacked by people of a similar stat level. Trying to find the MW thread where CCMark explained the use of skill points.

Ave Atque Vale

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I personally think that skill points belong solely to stamina ad hero strength. I'm sticking at 50 stamina and the rest in hero strength.
    KA Josh: 372-339-685
    Level: 136
    Income: 9900

.............ID.............IpH........Level...... ....A/D...

KA..372-339-685...10043.......138.......57k/55k

MQ..147-291-348...1249.........20.......360/380

Will we ever be able to sell loot? Only seems fair to be able to trade or sell weapons/armor/units to other players.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Only the developers know, and they haven't said anything about the idea. I would not however, hold your breath waiting for it.

As an aside, in the 4 months I've been monitoring this forum I've only seen CCM foreshadow a new feature once.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Talkazar View Post

As an aside, in the 4 months I've been monitoring this forum I've only seen CCM foreshadow a new feature once.
    pecking order....

Post Count

Question

When I get attacked while not actively in the game I often get messages that say I failed to fend off an attack. However when I open the log in the game, I've won.

Also, sometimes I get notifications of battles, or buildings ready for collection and sometimes I don't. Why the variation?

Post Count
    I've seen a lot of posts saying you should stay at 499 allies to avoid being a target for tournament quests.

What are the rewards for these quests that people bring them so far? Just exp/money?

Post Count
    John - the notification system is very messed up, hopefully they will fix it in the future but as long as the one for my manor keeps working I won't complain.

The rewards for the tournaments are exp and honor, it goes up with every tournament.

Post Count
    Do you just spend these honor points on Cannons, or is there a better use?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John0897 View Post
    Do you just spend these honor points on Cannons, or is there a better use?
    Some buy canons others say werewolves are the way to go, me personally I have stockpiled all mine waiting for better units.

Verbose Veteran The_Legend_Shall_Live_On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Some buy canons others say werewolves are the way to go, me personally I have stockpiled all mine waiting for better units.
    I second that. Though I hadn't "seconded" it earlier, and spent my honor on cannons (notably better attack and defense for 100 more points than wolves), and now wish I had saved. Only sitting on 4k points now. Would have had 40k or thereabouts.

Articulate Author Funkey monkey's Avatar
    Post Count
    Ghost has made two post in the last week on KA. I thought I would quote him here.

Hopefully, everyone else doesn't do this but when someone asked Ghost how he would use his honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost818 View Post
    I am saving mine till end game like i should have done with CC.
    IGN:Funkey monkey
    KA: 909164955
    MQ: 970090885
    Taking requests for Allies by PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I am saving mine too. I can now get Basilisk (37/21) which is marginally better than cannon (36/20).
    I have slightly more than 171K now, that is about 343 cannons. I can call for substantial extra fire power support if I need it.