Random "quickie" Questions - Page 37

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 37 of 64 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Random "quickie" Questions

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    Question ? Why build a Wizard Spire to level 10 or barrack ? The units do not offer enough stats to warrant this cost ?
    And I do have a reason for knowing the answer. Thankyou in advance.
    I mean the Lich 49A/28D
    And the Death Knight 33A/29D
    Depends on what strategy u use.
    No point beyond lvl 50, but below lvl 50 the high priest/lich combo is widely used to build up your stats. As is the high priest/wyvern combo. Barracks to lvl 10 is useful in LTQE that require opponents to attack a barracks. If your barracks is at lvl ten, they will lose their top unit (dragons) wether or not they win or lose the battle. Stats don't even matter from what I've experienced, u attack a lvl 10 barracks, you will lose ur best destructible.
    Last edited by Proprioc3ption; 01-27-2013 at 12:30 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Proprioc3ption View Post
    Depends on what strategy u use.
    No point beyond lvl 50, but below lvl 50 the high priest/lich combo is widely used to build up your stats. As is the high priest/wyvern combo. Barracks to lvl 10 is useful in LTQE that require opponents to attack a barracks. If your barracks in lvl the, they will lose their top unit (dragons) wether or not they win or lose the battle. Stats don't even matter from what I've experienced, u attack a lvl 10 barracks, you will lose ur best destructible.
    Thanks for that , I was under the impression that once you had better units you stop buying the lower stats units as there is no more use for them.. Ie..wyverns/ hydra get replaced by dragons. So forth and so on.. Same as infantry..foot soldier gets replaced by Vikings ?. Would this be correct ? So why keep buying lower stat units ?

Post Count
    Check out this scandalous player. (picture courtesy of Mickeytah)

A Warrior with Mage armor & weapon. I'd like an explanation. I'm sure Support can help with this one.

Knights & Dragons
    My Code: XBB - HBY - YPD
    Level 101

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post
    Check out this scandalous player. (picture courtesy of Mickeytah)

A Warrior with Mage armor & weapon. I'd like an explanation. I'm sure Support can help with this one.

Is Mickeytah a Mage? You see your own class in your rival's weapon and armor.
    Heroes: Jesus Christ

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Gabriel388 View Post
    Is Mickeytah a Mage? You see your own class in your rival's weapon and armor.
    I see people's weapon and armor all the time. Trust me, I know. I have (H)'s after mine and I'm a Warrior.

Just checked out your theory, too. First person I saw...Temple Spear & Frozen Glory. Rogue.
    Last edited by jonny0284; 01-27-2013 at 06:58 AM.

Post Count
    It's new class ! Magical Warrior hah

Post Count
    LOL. ^ Had I known this maybe I wouldn't have gone all the way in Azriella's Quest. Just taken any ol' weapon and armor; win!

Not.
    Knights & Dragons
    My Code: XBB - HBY - YPD
    Level 101

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Breeding Den

I have a lvl 8 Breeding Den and looking for the next two upgrades however I'm wondering what other people's general stats looked like.
    Currently I'm at Level 74. Attack 60k. Defense 61K. With 14k Income per hour. At 250 Alliance Members.

Again Just curious to see where other people's dragon quests compare.

Also curious to see how my Hero Strength of 102 compares to others.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hey guys wondering if you can help... In lanibods crypt all I can see are the coffins and no enemies and it's only displaying a shadow where I am supposed to be..... But when a enemy unit walks past the coffin it flashes while it is walking past...... Please help its very frustrating

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CowsofChaos View Post
    I have a lvl 8 Breeding Den and looking for the next two upgrades however I'm wondering what other people's general stats looked like.
    Currently I'm at Level 74. Attack 60k. Defense 61K. With 14k Income per hour. At 250 Alliance Members.
    Scope out your peers in the Battle List. Do some recon. Up your allies to max. At level 74 you can have 370. It'll be your best stat booster.

Again Just curious to see where other people's dragon quests compare.
    I did mine with stats in the lower 80's atk/def. Level ~120. Again, up your allies and go over vault to the tune of about 500k and see how you fare over night.

Also curious to see how my Hero Strength of 102 compares to others.
    Looking good. Stay on Hero Strength when you distribute skill points.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hipdogg View Post
    Hey guys wondering if you can help... In lanibods crypt all I can see are the coffins and no enemies and it's only displaying a shadow where I am supposed to be..... But when a enemy unit walks past the coffin it flashes while it is walking past...... Please help its very frustrating
    Quit the game, open the multi task bar, and close out the game. Do a hard reset on the device and then try again.
    "I make no apologies for the way I play the game.
    It's not my fault if you are weaker than I.
    It's yours. Don't whine about it. Fix it."

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks mickeytah but tried that and no luck

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Question about upgrading and trying to end one early without buying $50 worth of gems

I have a question... currently upgrading a leatherworker and have 32 hours left.
    Finally, I won something worthwhile on the daily scratcher. 2.5 million gold pieces.
    But, I cannot 'use' it until that stupid building upgrades and I can't protect it - so is this really more of a win for the gem buyers who are going to pick me off and deplete that money before I can use it?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Durwood View Post
    I have a question... currently upgrading a leatherworker and have 32 hours left.
    Finally, I won something worthwhile on the daily scratcher. 2.5 million gold pieces.
    But, I cannot 'use' it until that stupid building upgrades and I can't protect it - so is this really more of a win for the gem buyers who are going to pick me off and deplete that money before I can use it?
    Congrats on your win glad someone finally got the prize.

If I were you try and get the defence as high as possible in armour and units then try and save the rest for your decent upgrade

I wish you the best of luck in keeping your gold.

Post Count
    2.5 mil.? Every KA player is waiting for that Holy Grail. Nice one.

How many gems needed to finish the upgrade?

It may be worth purchasing enough to finish the upgrade now then you can 'use' your winnings. You can't buy 2.5 mil gold.