Random "quickie" Questions - Page 48

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: Random "quickie" Questions

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    In a word, yes.

If you keep levelling, you will learn, as countless others have, that you will be pitted against players who have either been playing for far longer than you have, or who have more money than sense, or both. And when that day comes when you look around and cannot find anyone to attack, your income will go down the tube very quickly from pvp, and since you've been ignoring your own IPH, you'll have no money to fight back or increase your stats. The upper level 100s are quite literally full of abandoned bases from people just like you will be in several months. You were warned.

Note: none of this is meant to sound elitist. I am playing a second account for a reason.
    Last edited by Shinazueli; 03-06-2013 at 09:34 AM.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamul View Post
    Im fairly new to this game (2 weeks) and I see a lot of experienced players, so maybe someone can advise. Im on ipad 4th gen and since yesterday locked out of the game due to invalid data errors. Deleting and reinstalling didnt solve anything and support hasnt responded yet. I was wondering if putting back a recent itunes backup of my device causes harm to my player stats. Im at level 66, in H-mode of current quest and have gems in my account. So one can imagine I dont want to jeopardise that. On the other hand I would really want to continue questing as its lucrative business. Any advice? Will i kill things irreparable by using backup?
    All game data is stored on Gree servers. It's loaded every time you start the game, or change screens. Nothing is stored on your phone. Set it on fire; your game will be fine.

Your actual problem is that by the time in 46478492864 years that Gree Support gets around to answering your ticket, the LTQ will be over. Tough luck, keep trying. All you can do.

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Lurker
    Post Count

Thanks

:-) well thank you for this blunt but clear advice.
    Im glad I liked the lender buildings and stored two in my kingdom for that reason.
    Nevertheless Im not looking forward ending up in a situation where a war game means no more possible attacks or raids. But I get your point. Thank you.

Luckily the gree people arranged to solve the login problem. Although they have serious issues on communication level, Im glad the game is accessible again.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Does anyone have an example spreadsheet or database that I can use to track all of my units? I would be most appreciative. Thanks.
    Briguy
    Kingdom Age ID: 522-002-734

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Khamul View Post
    :-) well thank you for this blunt but clear advice.
    Im glad I liked the lender buildings and stored two in my kingdom for that reason.
    Nevertheless Im not looking forward ending up in a situation where a war game means no more possible attacks or raids. But I get your point. Thank you.

Luckily the gree people arranged to solve the login problem. Although they have serious issues on communication level, Im glad the game is accessible again.
    It doesn't mean you can never attack again. It just means you have to hold off for a little while until you can build your strength back. At endgame, when you have the units and the money to support them, you can go back to berserker rampage mode again.

After reading your post again, I thought I'd give you another piece of encouragement. You aren't that far from where you need to be. The rule of thumb I follow is that you should have at least 1000 stats per level and at least 100 IPH per level. That will put you at 200k stats and 20k IPH at level 200. You'll still get crushed by gem players, but at least you'll be mostly competitive with free players.
    Last edited by Shinazueli; 03-06-2013 at 09:38 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwdavis4 View Post
    Does anyone have an example spreadsheet or database that I can use to track all of my units? I would be most appreciative. Thanks.
    Try looking in the New Player sticky threads at the top of this forum. They exist to prevent redundancy in questions from new players. Virtually every useful tool for planning your KA hero-trajectory can be found there.

Consistent Contributor MindMachine's Avatar
    Post Count
    Does anyone know what is the max amount of non vaulted gold that can be robbed to you per hour or a certain amount of time and does it depends also on the vault upgrade you have.Thanks

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MindMachine View Post
    Does anyone know what is the max amount of non vaulted gold that can be robbed to you per hour or a certain amount of time and does it depends also on the vault upgrade you have.Thanks
    198k per every 4h
    So you found the God, huh? That's awesome.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstrol View Post
    198k per every 4h
    ...depending on level. There's a spreadsheet on the forums that contains this info.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Having searched threads like this, I haven't found a direct answer to this:

Are Defense Buildings useful at higher levels?

Obviously, a bunch of cannon towers with a 22-44 defense bonus are pretty meaningless when people have 100k, 180k, 250k attack and defense. Even 100 of them would be a small bonus comparatively. So is there a point to buying them other than aesthetics and a placebo effect? Do they in fact increase casualties or something else concrete?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Marcus View Post
    Having searched threads like this, I haven't found a direct answer to this:

Are Defense Buildings useful at higher levels?

Obviously, a bunch of cannon towers with a 22-44 defense bonus are pretty meaningless when people have 100k, 180k, 250k attack and defense. Even 100 of them would be a small bonus comparatively. So is there a point to buying them other than aesthetics and a placebo effect? Do they in fact increase casualties or something else concrete?
    Not really. I wouldn't worry about them until you have every other building built and still have room left over.

Post Count
    Why I can not post?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagunator View Post
    Why I can not post?
    You just did?
    KA - 873-391-060
    MW - 637-562-591

Lurker
    Post Count

Problem with empty maps

Hi everyone
    Please help me out with this stupid problem.
    Some of my maps for eg. Shipwreck cove are completely empty. When I say empty it's empty and I can't even see my character on the map. My character is just a small little black dot that moves around when I try to move it. I don't really initially as I was camping and doesn't do much pve. But now the quest payout are really good and I can't ignore anymore. I've sent a few emails to support but they have ignored me for like a week.
    Has anyone has this problem? Please advise me how to sort this out.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the game several times? That usually fixes any bugs. If that doesn't work, you may just have to wait on support, and that's notoriously slow.