Random "quickie" Questions - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 64 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Random "quickie" Questions

Lurker
    Omaha, somewhere in the middle of America
    Post Count
    Is there a link to the spread sheet that Kiss of Death made to help calculate your attack and defense stats? I cant seem to find it.

Post Count
    If someone writes on your wall and you hit "reply" does it comment on both your wall and the other persons?
    Free player
    726-176-397

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine View Post
    Is there a link to the spread sheet that Kiss of Death made to help calculate your attack and defense stats? I cant seem to find it.
    Maybe one of the members here who use it have the link but KOD won't be around for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Njwmrb View Post
    If someone writes on your wall and you hit "reply" does it comment on both your wall and the other persons?
    Initially yes but when you log off and back on it will only stick to one wall, if it's yours then the other person didn't get it so you would have to post it again.

Post Count
    So when someone writes on your wall that you are not allied with, you have to find their name from your rivals list to post on their wall back?
    Free player
    726-176-397

Post Count
    So when someone writes on your wall that you are not allied with, you have to find their name from your rivals list to post on their wall back?
    No you can still use the reply button to post back to them but if you log off and back on and your message appears on your wall then there was an error sending it so you would have to do it again. Easiest way is just to copy and paste the message using their reply button again.

Post Count
    also just an FYI, the word "part" is censored for some reason...
    Free player
    726-176-397

Post Count
    If you hit the "reply" on the Kingdon News page it takes you to your comment wall. I think this is where most people get confused. You have to hit the "Reply" button on your comment wall AGAIN for the same person, otherwise you are just posting to your own comment wall.
    When you do hit the right "Reply" button, it does temporarily post to your wall, when you refresh it should be gone.

I make sure I only hit "reply" from my comments section (not kingdom news) and I have stopped having the problem of it only posting on my wall.

Post Count
    How easy do you lose the basilisk?
    Is it high turnover?
    Took me awhile to figure out the reply gig. Something that could be worked on for sure.
    Last edited by Thanos; 09-08-2012 at 04:37 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
    How easy do you lose the basilisk?
    Is it high turnover?
    Took me awhile to figure out the reply gig. Something that could be worked on for sure.
    I have 130 of them (of ~1500) and havent seen a significant loss of them unless you're attacking people at a 1:1 ratio of your A to their D.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine View Post
    Was it this you were looking for?

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0cT...11SzVLaGs/edit

MW: 126 058 489
    CC: 312 373 670
    KA: 429 627 930

MLB Full Deck : 9K7W52

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Red View Post
    I have 130 of them (of ~1500) and havent seen a significant loss of them unless you're attacking people at a 1:1 ratio of your A to their D.
    Cool- as I was comparing to rebuy compared to cannon. Even though both will be left behind eventually. Guess better to hold the valor till a new unit comes along. Thanks

Post Count
    I have noticed several players spreading their army out amongst all 4 different types of units. I for one have been maxing my army out with the same unit. Is there any benifit to spreading them out?
    Fill Your Hands With Lead

Post Count
    I don't see it giving any advantage to it myself. The highest attack and the highest def. bottom line. so far anyway.

Post Count
    That's exactly what I do as well Thanos. I have seen maybe three accounts where they have several units at 50 apiece. Just wondering if they new something I didn't.
    Fill Your Hands With Lead

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondo View Post
    I have noticed several players spreading their army out amongst all 4 different types of units. I for one have been maxing my army out with the same unit. Is there any benifit to spreading them out?
    I don't PvP a whole lot in KA so I do the same thing as you. The folks who spread out their units are probably just trying to limit casualties. But if you're not concerned about casualties, I'd just continue to stock up on the highest A and D units you have available.

MW: 126 058 489
    CC: 312 373 670
    KA: 429 627 930

MLB Full Deck : 9K7W52