GREE Anniversary...A Black light Affair!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GREE Anniversary...A Black light Affair!

Post Count

Thumbs down GREE Anniversary...A Black light Affair!

Flashlights, candles, iphone backlights, android backlights, lighters, fire flies, torches and this computer screen....

These are the things we have been left in the dark "without" to see our way through the treacherous Anniversary quests of beating agent stone at the waterfront. Lower level advantage? Maybe...

Smashed little toes against the corners of walls and tables are the only guarantee when fighting to stay on the top 25 list that we have convinced ourselves is truly made up of only one spot...25th place...Better have bought more gold

But don't worry, there is still hope! Just collect from your buildings 100% of the time...it's not like IPH affects that competition

We have been patient, we have been very nice and even appreciative of the anniversary event, but what I believe is unacceptable is the lack of response given toward the community regarding issues of clarity. Do you guys fear the backlash? I think there was a new guy on board if I'm not mistaken. Care to shine any "light" on the matter? But please, allow time for our eyes to adjust...It's been so long!

Unacceptable GREE.
    Last edited by G Wiz; 09-03-2012 at 07:03 AM.
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Post Count
    I am going to take the opposite opinion on this just for debate sake.. I get we are all frustrated with lack of clarity regarding events, bosses, etc and glitches in these specifics..

But, when I arrived on the forums there was a whole lot of complaining about lack of new content. People wanted new maps, new events, new, new, new

And for the most part Funzio/Gree have responded to such requests.

Maybe they are too quick in rolling this stuff out, but I would rather it be this way than have nothing new. I mean right after the m4 nerf there was absolutely nothing to do but rob/attack...

A lot has changed since then..

Quote Originally Posted by G Wiz View Post
    Flashlights, candles, iphone backlights, android backlights, lighters, fire flies, torches and this computer screen....

These are the things we have been left in the dark "without" to see our way through the treacherous Anniversary quests of beating agent stone at the waterfront. Lower level advantage? Maybe...

Smashed little toes against the corners of walls and tables are the only guarantee when fighting to stay on the top 25 list that we have convinced ourselves is truly made up of only one spot...25th place...Better have bought more gold

But don't worry, there is still hope! Just collect from your buildings 100% of the time...it's not like IPH affects that competition

We have been patient, we have been very nice and even appreciative of the anniversary event, but what I believe is unacceptable is the lack of response given toward the community regarding issues of clarity. Do you guys fear the backlash? I think there was a new guy on board if I'm not mistaken. Care to shine any "light" on the matter? But please, allow time for our eyes to adjust...It's been so long!

Unacceptable GREE.
    retired

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    It just would have been more fun for the community if we got an updated leader board every couple days. I'm not complaining though I like the direction the game is going.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    I am going to take the opposite opinion on this just for debate sake.. I get we are all frustrated with lack of clarity regarding events, bosses, etc and glitches in these specifics..

But, when I arrived on the forums there was a whole lot of complaining about lack of new content. People wanted new maps, new events, new, new, new

Maybe they are too quick in rolling this stuff out, but I would rather it be this way than have nothing new. I mean right after the m4 nerf there was absolutely nothing to do but rob/attack...

i dont think he is talking bout new content or new events being introduced, he is just referring to the anniversary event and how some of the parts werent clarified or questions answered in the announcement thread. but CCM did answer about the free weapon ignored all other questions and then posted other threads introducing new staff but still ignored the event clarification

Post Count

I will agree with you that the rolling out of new content, per se, is something to be very appreciative of.

However, I can't help but to feel as though when a consumer is spending money, he should receive some sort of service in return no?

I always feel as though the exchange of goods and service for cash should always be accompanied with better service to make consumers feel that their money has been well spent. The advantages of doing so stretch far beyond the now (order specific):

-Consumer expectations
    -Consumer happiness (when expectations of service are fulfilled)
    -Consumer loyalty
    -Consumer investing (long term)

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Post Count
    I will agree with you that the rolling out of new content, per se, is something to be very appreciative of.

However, I can't help but to feel as though when a consumer is spending money, he should receive some sort of service in return no?

I always feel as though the exchange of goods and service for cash should always be accompanied with better service to make consumers feel that their money has been well spent. The advantages of doing so stretch far beyond the now (order specific):

-Consumer expectations
    -Consumer happiness (when expectations of service are fulfilled)
    -Consumer loyalty
    -Consumer investing (long term)
    well stated points.. I agree...I guess since I don't really spend money on events (including the anniversary event given the top 25 would seem it mandatory to spend to get into those slots) that I don't quite have that perspective yet...
    retired

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Babytway View Post
    i dont think he is talking bout new content or new events being introduced, he is just referring to the anniversary event and how some of the parts werent clarified or questions answered in the announcement thread. but CCM did answer about the free weapon ignored all other questions and then posted other threads introducing new staff but still ignored the event clarification
    Yup.. need to read more carefully.. was lumping in several recent issues.. what was the response about the free weapon.. didn't see it
    retired

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Yup.. need to read more carefully.. was lumping in several recent issues.. what was the response about the free weapon.. didn't see it
    Just an update on the original post in the announcement thread stating that it would be awarded at the end.

Post Count
    They will award them, instead,after the event is over. This might be a long week!

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Post Count
    They will award them, instead,after the event is over. This might be a long week!
    thanks... extra characters.
    retired

Post Count
    No prob teach!

On another note, what do you guys think goes into dishing out these kinds of prizes? From my ignorant perspective, it seems as easy as clicking a check box next to a players code and or name to enable new content.

I'm hoping that it isn't as tedious as manually entering in peoples codes, to then add some kind of enabling to allow them a new weapon...that just seems ridiculous, but might be why things take longer than we have an understanding for eh?

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Lurking in various hoods, Now it's up to you to decide if this is good or bad.
    Post Count
    There is also what ever relationship Gree has with Tapjoy. I wouldn't be surprised that the people who try things there help Gree and tapjoy get money.
    MQ-927-954-127 send PM So I can keep track which allies are forum members.
    army dependent on amount of fusing lately
    level 23 6.2k+ IPH Still haven't saved over 100k in game yet while spending gold in game besides upgrades, monsters, fusion and expansion

CC-699-766-326
    Level 78 attack defense depends on mafia size atm, 144.0K+ IPH

Game ON!
    last updated 20121820

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kitzune View Post
    There is also what ever relationship Gree has with Tapjoy. I wouldn't be surprised that the people who try things there help Gree and tapjoy get money.
    Can you elaborate? You mean the customers, employees or both?

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Post Count
    No prob teach!

On another note, what do you guys think goes into dishing out these kinds of prizes? From my ignorant perspective, it seems as easy as clicking a check box next to a players code and or name to enable new content.

I'm hoping that it isn't as tedious as manually entering in peoples codes, to then add some kind of enabling to allow them a new weapon...that just seems ridiculous, but might be why things take longer than we have an understanding for eh?
    ask mxz on that.. he seems to be one that knows how they pull data from the game.. I bet he could write code faster than they do to fix this
    retired

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    ask mxz on that.. he seems to be one that knows how they pull data from the game.. I bet he could write code faster than they do to fix this
    You should be easily able to do this. Just write code that iterates through each player and checks their last login time. If that time is after a certain date, then add to inventory. If their program/data structures are set up properly, this code should take 1-2 minutes to add.