Leaving cc over 3 million to give away

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Leaving cc over 3 million to give away

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Leaving cc over 3 million to give away

He guys I'm just not enjoying crime city so I am going to delete it. I will be selling all my buildings after this post and will have well over 3 million available to be robbed. I'll delete later on. Just thought I would give my kingdom age friends that play cc the first heads up. My crime city in game name is Joie, I'm only around level 42 with about 30 allies. Hope you get there first and good luck

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Alright, buildings all sold a little over 3.4 mil

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks for the heads up. I know we're not forum buddies but I'm level 42 right now. I looked for you quite a bit but I have max allies (210) so I don't think that I will be able to find you. Everyone that shows up on my battle list also has max allies. Too bad...I really could have used that money! I know lots of people rave on CC but so far it's not my favourite. To each their own i guess.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sorry u couldn't find me chaos. To anyone still looking I still have 3.2 mil not banked. I'll leave the game on overnight before deleting it

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hey, I was actually thinking of dropping a lot of allies just so I can find you, attack you and grab that loot! Better than a daily scratcher! Did you already delete the account?