DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Q&A with er (thesyllable)

Banned
    Post Count
    Should I fake my orgasms?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I just figured out why your other favorite syllable is "win". That only took me about 6 hours.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    6 hours to figure out erwin , ok chester , something went wrong with the color of your hair

(sorry I really couldn't resist this one , kill me later )

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySpaghetti View Post
    Should I fake my orgasms?
    Allow me to answer this one, lol....

Only if you can lie to yourself, and believe it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
    Here's the link to CCM's announcement: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ar-Anniversary!

1) Most successful attacks on different players - does that literally mean different players, or simply the most attacks against rivals? We need to know whether or not to hit the same guy 10x, which is the limit, or if we should hit them only once and move on to the next rival.

2) What exactly does "quest" mean? Something from your goals list or a map job? This makes a HUGE difference.

3) What does the most robberies mean? Rob the most buildings or rob the most money? Once again, this makes a HUGE difference.
    BUMPty, BUMPty sat in a forum. BUMP

Just a couple of notes:

I'm still going to be around on the forums, but we have a ton of games and a lot going on, so I may be a bit sparse. I know I've been pretty absent for the last two weeks due to vacation and the work that comes from taking a vacation, so having a second person should help with that.

He's still new to a lot of the ex-Funzio titles, so cut him some slack. If it's a gameplay or technical question, you'll probably want to hit up the support team.

We simply won't be able to answer every single question that comes our way. It's not because we're ignoring you or don't like you, it's just that we have to pick and choose questions at this point to maximize impact. When we get hundreds of questions and only have so much time in the day, we have to be careful.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest

Post Count
    ccm, I guess I sent you the pm while you were on vacation (hope you had an enjoyable time) I forwarded it to cj's email and got no response from either, if you could please try to find the time to take a look it would help emencely, thanks
    Excuses are like @ssholes, everybody has one and most of them STINK!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Would love to see Paulio's earlier question answered, it's kind of a big deal.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Just a couple of notes:

I'm still going to be around on the forums, but we have a ton of games and a lot going on, so I may be a bit sparse. I know I've been pretty absent for the last two weeks due to vacation and the work that comes from taking a vacation, so having a second person should help with that.

He's still new to a lot of the ex-Funzio titles, so cut him some slack. If it's a gameplay or technical question, you'll probably want to hit up the support team.

We simply won't be able to answer every single question that comes our way. It's not because we're ignoring you or don't like you, it's just that we have to pick and choose questions at this point to maximize impact. When we get hundreds of questions and only have so much time in the day, we have to be careful.
    Well, CCMark, i can appreciate that there's only so much time available in a day. But, if I had to pick & chose which questions to answer to "maximize impact," I'd go for those directly related to whatever is the current event running at any particular time.

For example: there are a ton of very good, very important questions throughout the forum this week & even in this thread regarding specifics of the ongoing CC anniversary event. The event ends in a couple days, & still no response from you or anyone else!

It's just my own opinion, but timely & detailed responses to questions about a limited time only event (done for each and every event) is absolutely not too much to ask/expect.

Quote Originally Posted by chimera69 View Post
    Well, CCMark, i can appreciate that there's only so much time available in a day. But, if I had to pick & chose which questions to answer to "maximize impact," I'd go for those directly related to whatever is the current event running at any particular time.

For example: there are a ton of very good, very important questions throughout the forum this week & even in this thread regarding specifics of the ongoing CC anniversary event. The event ends in a couple days, & still no response from you or anyone else!

It's just my own opinion, but timely & detailed responses to questions about a limited time only event (done for each and every event) is absolutely not too much to ask/expect.
    I completely agree! I've been working with the project team to try and get the community more timely and accurate information. Wheels are turning and things are happening behind the scenes to get you all more information and more ownership of what goes on in the games.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    I completely agree! I've been working with the project team to try and get the community more timely and accurate information. Wheels are turning and things are happening behind the scenes to get you all more information and more ownership of what goes on in the games.
    while you are on, have you looked and seen what the latest issues we are having while you were on vacation like the rivals list and empire times and the comments section not working. Since this last update
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

Post Count
    Hey er!

As you're not up to speed yet there's no point in me asking you game related questions.

So...

What's your agenda?

Are you going to be more pro-active regarding game information especially event information?

I've had enough of waking up to an event and finding some guy at the top of the leaderboard with 100 items before i've even opened a box.

We would really like to know when an event is going to start. You should have a sticky thread or use the announcements section of the forum properly.

How is your job role going to benefit the end user?

Do you play CC? What's your mafia code??

Thanks

Avon and Bill
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Post Count
    1 - do you have a strong say in the meetings?
    2 - can you make an impact within a reasonable time here?
    3 - are little improvements/tweeks we ask more probable now that we have you here?
    4 - what current ideas about that game do you have as of now?
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!

Community Manager thesyllable (er)'s Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester78 View Post
    There are Gree videos? What?!?!?!
    http://youtube.com/greegames

Community Manager thesyllable (er)'s Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecore View Post
    I am sorry for that...lol

What's your favorite drink?

I saw your post on the drunk thread!
    No worries!

Favorite Drink: Root Beer (or that stuff that you end up with after a RB float)