Contact Support button...broken, seriously Gree?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Contact Support button...broken, seriously Gree?

Post Count

Thumbs down Contact Support button...broken, seriously Gree?

I opened a support ticket on September 2nd using the contact support button in game...and this was the reply..

Thank you for contacting GREE Support. The email "support@funzio.com" is now deprecated and only used for replying to tickets already in the system. We would politely request that you resend your message through the in-game "Contact Us" button found in the Help section of the menu. This helps us to ensure faster and more effective replies, and all-around better service to you. Thank you for your understanding.

Seriously? Even the contact support button is broken? Anyone else have this issue? Fix the button, or at least supply the correct email address. All of game data was even attached.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aid View Post
    I opened a support ticket on September 2nd using the contact support button in game...and this was the reply..

Thank you for contacting GREE Support. The email "support@funzio.com" is now deprecated and only used for replying to tickets already in the system. We would politely request that you resend your message through the in-game "Contact Us" button found in the Help section of the menu. This helps us to ensure faster and more effective replies, and all-around better service to you. Thank you for your understanding.

Seriously? Even the contact support button is broken? Anyone else have this issue? Fix the button, or at least supply the correct email address. All of game data was even attached.
    I got the same issue & response. Ticket was submitted twice using that button. The third time I was less polite.

Banned
    Post Count
    Hey Aid, long time no hear.
    With all respect: The message should be,"HAHAHAHA, you actually think there's a chance we care?"
    Gree makes Funzio look like the Gold standard of Customer Suppport.

Post Count
    Hey jobadass, I have been around recently, took a very nice 3 week vacation. I feel like opening about 20 tickets using the broken support button, but I know that only adds more tickets. Pathetic Gree, just pathetic

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I have 3 pending but no responce like those
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

Consistent Contributor DLSmooth's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aid View Post

I got a 2 hour turnaround time on my ticket on Sun. and the problem was fixed. Its not completely broken...
    Smooth

336-952-534

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I just got one like that today. Previous issue was resolved properly.
    Are you a gangsters? No, we are Russians!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If its a gold mis click always solved very quickly within 15 min for me personally. But anything that requires more than a quick fix don't hold your breath.😲😲

Post Count
    Received same message...sigh. I'm now to the point of filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Banned
    Post Count
    The button is not broken .... You are just not pushing it hard enough ....lol

Post Count
    I sent one in on the 3rd of September, i didn't get that message however I did get " we are going to be back after Labor Day we will resolve your issue immediately" and they closed my ticked but like nothing was resolved.
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides

Consistent Contributor mikkobaby's Avatar
    Post Count
    so far 2 of my tickets are resolved. Took them few days though but at least i got my payout. i do still hv faith in the support team.