In Game Cash - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In Game Cash

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mnju_03 View Post
    You just get me so well...
    I'm feeling the love, let's be bum chums.
    She was a jackal headed woman with her eyes akimbo

Post Count
    Well in game cash might useless but you challenge yourself if you really don't care for cash than don't bank it and try to see if you purchase most expensive equipment available that should keep you busy for sometime. if you really want a challenge buy same expensive equipment as much as number mafia member.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Post Count
    Fig, when you say the rules change with out notice, that should be enough to keep improving your hood. All of the players that liked farming, recived a nice boost when the new areas opened up. So, what's next, new respect point items or cash items that are worth wild. A well rounded player will have the most fun in this game, because when one aspect of this game is stale another will keep you engaged.
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Post Count
    A well rounded player will have the most fun in this game, because when one aspect of this game is stale another will keep you engaged.
    That's the key to making this game last longer
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fig O Ni View Post
    Agreed but there is no improvement.

My goal is build 125 building and I know after that goal is build 150 and after that build 175 it must be more but can't confirm.

Now in truth we know defense buildings don't work good when your defending a building from a rob.
    Explosive can be used even it you successfully win a rival attack.

If I was getting iph as high as possible by building them to lvl 10 I probably never be able to buy 1 for 84mil as that money be better used in upgrading.

Someone said it takes years to get every building to lvl 10 without using gold.

Also the rule to this game changes without notice.
    are you doing all the goals?

Consistent Contributor Fig O Ni's Avatar
    Post Count
    I see guys, I think I was just being negative.

I always loved the game but the game need a new set of goals too just to keep the game interesting.

I did love the epic boss event that was great, these top 25 event are cool too but I don't see me getting the magic 20 need for the golden pistol but oh well.

The 1 year anniversary event a bit useless, will there be a leaderboard after the event to see what the threshold was for each goal.

Muju & Nudie go chum your bums in someone else's thread.
    320 635 172

Didn't want to cause a campaign, so the gorilla is back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfo6tU9xaLs

Post Count
    Question is have you complete all goals currently in the game ?

There's no point in creating new ones until there are number players completed all goals set by the game

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    The goals need to be more rewarding , but the whole problem is currently .
    No respec weapons can be introduced , no cash weapons , cause of cheaters.

So that is the biggest problems , since gold buyers and participant who can get past 66k are immune to the copy paste cheaters .
    For them to introduce new power creep in cash items and respec , means the copy paste would get past 100k..
    Causing more mayhem , so don't blaim them for holding up on those stuff .

When mark hinted they are already there , it simply not viable to introduce those stuff , in this envoirement yet .

Post Count
    Bum chummers. lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fig O Ni View Post
    Playing this game for a year, but this game has changed so much.

Just realised that building and upgrading buildings are a waste of time for me.

I'm making 600k per hour but only need around 13k an hour if there is a event on otherwise I don't see why I need ingame cash.

I'm not even going to bank my cash anymore as I'm not building or upgrading or expanding my hood no more.

Yes, it's true the ingame weapons are siht.

Does this make sense did I waste my time getting my economy up?

LOL
    People talk about economy being a waste...but what is the goal of this game anyway???? It depends on what your goal of the game is...

If your goal is to increase your attack and defense stats, in-game cash is marginally useful you could buy Dual Machine Guns and FBI shields and eventually Jets. (edit: and explosives)

For me economy is one of the goals of the game...it's equal, for me, to being strong in attack/defense and to me it costs less gold for me to focus on, so it's actually a more enjoyable end goal for me.
    Last edited by murf; 08-31-2012 at 08:22 AM.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr BoneCrusher View Post
    Fig, when you say the rules change with out notice, that should be enough to keep improving your hood. All of the players that liked farming, recived a nice boost when the new areas opened up. So, what's next, new respect point items or cash items that are worth wild. A well rounded player will have the most fun in this game, because when one aspect of this game is stale another will keep you engaged.
    this is the outlook to have. Hopefully by the time I reach my goals, there will be new things in the area of the game I enjoy the most.

Post Count
    It took you a year to realize that in game money was useless? It's like a repeditive cycle. You upgrade buildings to make more money. You make more money so you can upgrade buildings to a higher level. (Rinse and repeat)

Aside from explosives, there's really no point to the in-game money. Which is why I am mistified that people get so bent out of shape when they get robbed.

Fig, I'm currently at $2.27 million/iph. But thats not enough... I need more! The way I see it is, the more money I make, the more money I get to spend on h00kers and bl0w. The more h00kers and bl0w I have, the more I feel like a big shot in Crime City and the happier I am.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    LoL thinks but I am getting all those at lowbie level , do we even have to bother to upgrade
    Or level again ?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thinks View Post
    It took you a year to realize that in game money was useless? It's like a repeditive cycle. You upgrade buildings to make more money. You make more money so you can upgrade buildings to a higher level. (Rinse and repeat)

Aside from explosives, there's really no point to the in-game money. Which is why I am mistified that people get so bent out of shape when they get robbed.

Fig, I'm currently at $2.27 million/iph. But thats not enough... I need more! The way I see it is, the more money I make, the more money I get to spend on h00kers and bl0w. The more h00kers and bl0w I have, the more I feel like a big shot in Crime City and the happier I am.
    Thinks, again, what do you mean by useless? What is the point of this game? I think part of the point of this whole game is to have the highest earning economy you can. Obviously you do too, since you have a very high income.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14