Someone please tell me that maxXx and Grimly are not cheating - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Someone please tell me that maxXx and Grimly are not cheating

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bea View Post
    Even MY penis is larger than theirs. (But not as big as Koralene's.)
    OMG! My dreams and fantasies are shattered.
    She was a jackal headed woman with her eyes akimbo

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nudie View Post
    OMG! My dreams and fantasies are shattered.
    I know, Nudie, I'm sorry I told you mine was bigger than Kors'. It was penis envy.
    Retired

Post Count
    I know, Nudie, I'm sorry I told you mine was bigger than Kors'. It was penis envy.
    pmsl. CC the game where all the women have huge ****s and the guys pretend to be girls.
    She was a jackal headed woman with her eyes akimbo

Banned
    Post Count
    10 vaults ? no no.. more and more than 10 sure... why ?

for 1 vault u can have if u are lucky maybe 5/6 Proof no more.. i have try one time and i spend more 700 Gold for only 4 Proof so...

10 are not the good number.. i think they spend more than 50 vaults at the moment.. cheat ? dunno... but credit card stolen maybe yup... maybe buy credit card and buy here with real money stealing.. !

Banned
    Post Count
    Even MY penis is larger than theirs. (But not as big as Koralene's.)
    Such an innocent statement, but so very very true.

I'm sure Koralene is a lovely guy outside of the game, but I've seen a very different side to him of late - apparently any friendship we ever had has been put in the bin, because I have chosen 'friends' in the game that he doesn't approve of.

Yeah, you can do that, you can tell me what to do because you posted pictures of a pretty girl on here.

There are some genuinely strange people playing this game. Someone should capture one of them live and do experiments on them - I bet they'd find all kinds of weird new info, or even name a few new conditions: Netanoia, Cybertransexification, Googliatricosmosis.

Of course plain old 'Mad' works just fine for me.
    Last edited by Burn; 08-31-2012 at 07:41 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    You're just jealous of her glorious, gigantic ****.

Post Count
    haha, this has turned into a "TMI" thread.

Post Count
    The only person that I can confirm is not cheating in this game is myself......EVERYONE else is a suspect.
    Of course if you are not me, then I should also be a suspect to you.

I don't fall for the mindset that the leaders must be rich. The simplest explanation is usually the right explanation, and as easy as it is to cheat, the simplest explanation is that cheating is easier than spending

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Murda View Post
    The only person that I can confirm is not cheating in this game is myself......EVERYONE else is a suspect.
    Of course if you are not me, then I should also be a suspect to you.

I don't fall for the mindset that the leaders must be rich. The simplest explanation is usually the right explanation, and as easy as it is to cheat, the simplest explanation is that cheating is easier than spending
    Well if you are so worried about others cheating , in your case with weak stats , Definetly do worry and keep reporting .

As per rule in every F2P as long you have spent and are legit , you can take a nice break and don't have to keep paying the bribe , simple solution to all problems .

Since everybody moans it is only a game , well take a break .
    Aslong you know you are legit , no harm on consious or sleepless night when they ban your account .

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    Well if you are so worried about others cheating , in your case with weak stats , Definetly do worry and keep reporting .

As per rule in every F2P as long you have spent and are legit , you can take a nice break and don't have to keep paying the bribe , simple solution to all problems .

Since everybody moans it is only a game , well take a break .
    Aslong you know you are legit , no harm on consious or sleepless night when they ban your account .
    You sure did make a lot of false assumptions in your response. Does it say anywhere in my post that I'm worried about cheaters, or that I have ever reported one.

As for the rest of your post.....as usual I don't have a clue what you are trying to say

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Murda View Post
    You sure did make a lot of false assumptions in your response. Does it say anywhere in my post that I'm worried about cheaters, or that I have ever reported one.

As for the rest of your post.....as usual I don't have a clue what you are trying to say
    I already farmed you on the way up with my old account , so q.q some more .
    Very weak stats and too much ingame q.q .

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    I already farmed you on the way up with my old account , so q.q some more .
    Very weak stats and too much ingame q.q .
    Defensive much? Dude was just trying to say that you're assumptions were wrong, and you start talking about how you supposedly owned him while leveling.. He's also just saying your english is a bit rusty, which nobody on here can argue with.. I'm sure you even realize that you're no cunning linguist.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonestoner View Post
    Defensive much? Dude was just trying to say that you're assumptions were wrong, and you start talking about how you supposedly owned him while leveling.. He's also just saying your english is a bit rusty, which nobody on here can argue with.. I'm sure you even realize that you're no cunning linguist.
    And I am saying , what I am saying ! pftttt ... that people should stop whinning so much , especially when they have weak stats , how many posts of her I read on walls ...

That person is cheating why isn't funzio doing anything !

Pfttt all a show , sure she would cheat if she knew how . since her stats are like eh ... too low .

Banned
    Post Count
    Seems to me that more non-cheaters get banned for cheating than actual cheaters.. Intriguing!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Still, it is kinda weird that ppl who don't cheat gets banned. I was one a long time ago right before playing Castleville on FB. Still, I wouldn't ever want to cheat but if I am low on money, I'd rely on it a little to help boost mine just to make my hood competitive against most at my level.

Still, it is possible to get so many crates especially at certain points.