Someone please tell me that maxXx and Grimly are not cheating

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Someone please tell me that maxXx and Grimly are not cheating

Post Count

Lightbulb Someone please tell me that maxXx and Grimly are not cheating

700 opens and 500 opens for one event without cheating? What are we talking about, 10 vaults or more? One event? Seen their name up there before too. Something is afoot.
    Last edited by kykboxr; 08-30-2012 at 06:33 PM.
    SAS 4 Life

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    If they didn't spent around 30-50k gold , that says enough
    So don't worry about it they will be judge on that basis , 1000 box openings = 30 gold with reset .
    Not even counting stamina and energy replenish .

So just stop panicking , it is the gold burned that is of interest , not the items gained .
    sorry free players don't have to apply for these events . so no way they can cheat on gold burned

Let it go , witch hunt is not necessary for both of them .
    So Gree got it covered !

Post Count
    They're not cheating, you feel better now? lol
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    They're not cheating, you feel better now? lol
    B, I know your hoods, I know you've done a fair share of buying, and your hoods speak for themselves, ESP Avon. That being said, I never see you in the list. Nothing against it, but you're smart enough in knowing where will the gold go. I've seen them in the top 25 in a bevy of events, and this one is plain ridiculous. They are spending hand over fist for this game. If they are truly blessed with that cash, I salute them, but with all the hacks going on, I'm inclined to assume they are cheating, that is all. Maybe they aren't, but sheer money and the thought of them dropping $1,000 for one event is, well, silly.
    SAS 4 Life

Post Count
    They are obviously cheating at life, with all that disposable income.

Banned
    Post Count
    They have e-penises THIS big:

8===========================================D

Post Count
    needs a bigger font size

Post Count
    Looooooooooootta money is what I think. Koralene was lucky enough to have no one compete with her but if you remember she had over 300 by day 2. If someone was competing with that top spot I bet that event would have ended up just as crazy. Dont get me wrong, seeing over 700 items blows my mind as well. However, I do believe they are simply spending a ton of money.

Banned
    Post Count
    10 vaults? Try at least 40

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kykboxr View Post
    B, I know your hoods, I know you've done a fair share of buying, and your hoods speak for themselves, ESP Avon. That being said, I never see you in the list. Nothing against it, but you're smart enough in knowing where will the gold go. I've seen them in the top 25 in a bevy of events, and this one is plain ridiculous. They are spending hand over fist for this game. If they are truly blessed with that cash, I salute them, but with all the hacks going on, I'm inclined to assume they are cheating, that is all. Maybe they aren't, but sheer money and the thought of them dropping $1,000 for one event is, well, silly.
    You will never see me on the list unless the modifier is an absolute game changer. Money is not a problem for me but i can't justify spending 10 vaults on an event to win a couple of items and a poor modifier. 10 vaults worth of gold could boost your stats in many better ways than winning one event.

I am a free player for these events now because there's no incentive to spend gold to even get the top 250 prize because there's no modifier. However, if an event comes along where the modifier is worth the investment then i may well consider going for it.

The guys at the top of the leaderboard are obviously very rich people and if they can spend close to $4,000 on an event and not bat an eye lid then why not. If they can't afford it then they are very stupid and need to seek help. IMO they are stupid because if you spend $4,000 on crates the stat increase would be huge compared to the stat increase they will get from this event. Anyway i don't know either of the players so i can't judge or comment and everyone has their own style of play and spending limits. It might be that their stats are already off the hook and buying a shed load of crates won't give them much of a stat boost whereas the event modifier would.

Anyhow there can only be one winner so i'm expecting a lot more drama between now and the end of the event. I'm surprised neither of them adopted Koralene's tactic of getting so far ahead that nobody will bother challenging.

Lessons will be learnt but then again if they're that rich the only lesson they might learn is that they didn't spend enough.

As far as cheating goes i'm sure Gree are constantly monitoring all the players in the top 25. I'm sure they would put a stop to any kind of gold hack immediately because if gold could be hacked it means Gree would be the loser for once.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Banned
    Post Count
    my penis is larger than theirs. that's why I don't buy gold.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jobadass View Post
    LOL obviously we don't have to overcompensate!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Damnit Job you now make me cry ..... Q.Q bleh I need to compensate something

LoL it really made me laugh job

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Even MY penis is larger than theirs. (But not as big as Koralene's.)
    Retired

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bea View Post
    Even MY penis is larger than theirs. (But not as big as Koralene's.)
    These are facts! lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.