Good A/D density with new stats

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Good A/D density with new stats

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Good A/D density with new stats

So now with the new stats I'm getting a little confused as to a good A/D density. It used to be 120 was pretty good att density and 100k D will keep ur unvaulted gold pretty safe. So now with the new stats what would be a good A/D density and what is a good defense to save unvaulted gold for those big upgrades?

Maybe a new poll is needed?
    KA : 258-880-514
    MW : 130-331-621
    CC : 873-367-573

Post Count
    I havnt seen any change in stats for me, Im still same o same O.
    ADD ME BEFORE I RAID YOU 776-624-395

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hmm. I guess the stats are still in transition so probably hard to say anything

Banned
    Post Count
    Its closer to 200/ally now for L100+ Players >400 allies.

Good GEM players usually have max allies (500) > 150k A and 150kD to put it perspective.

Edit: 100k D for old stats players was pretty exceptional, IMHO.
    Last edited by The_Red; 08-29-2012 at 03:07 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Red View Post
    Its closer to 200/ally now for L100+ Players >400 allies.

Good GEM players usually have max allies (500) > 150k A and 150kD to put it perspective.

Edit: 100k D for old stats players was pretty exceptional, IMHO.
    Wow...yea...I have long way to go. Saving for breeding den 10 is going to be long way off. Don't feel like camping either, and at my lv (88) it prob doesn't matter. I think I'm already to high lv for camping to make a difference

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Intrance View Post
    Don't feel like camping either, and at my lv (88) it prob doesn't matter.
    The most fun Ive had in this game is with a huge amount of unvaulted gold... adds some level of anticipation to the game. Camping just really isnt my style. From what Ive seen from the high level mid-60s level players, theyre all getting their BD 10s right now, so its going to be a bit of a nightmare as they stop camping and start leveling up for those who havent got it.

Post Count
    The most fun Ive had in this game is with a huge amount of unvaulted gold... adds some level of anticipation to the game. Camping just really isnt my style. From what Ive seen from the high level mid-60s level players, theyre all getting their BD 10s right now, so its going to be a bit of a nightmare as they stop camping and start leveling up for those who havent got it.
    Hopefully I will have mine soon also, its upgrading to 9 right now. So can you not have unvaulted cash at all in whale area?
    Free player
    726-176-397

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The most fun Ive had in this game is with a huge amount of unvaulted gold... adds some level of anticipation to the game.
    Red, please let us know when you are doing it, we would very much like to be there and participate, and maybe add in a bit more excitement for you.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tcapi View Post
    Red, please let us know when you are doing it, we would very much like to be there and participate, and maybe add in a bit more excitement for you.
    That really cracked me up, where's the "like" button?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tcapi View Post
    Ha! I dont need too much help getting my vault back to 330k; there seem to be more than enough people standing in line for a piece of my ill gotten gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Njwmrb View Post
    Hopefully I will have mine soon also, its upgrading to 9 right now. So can you not have unvaulted cash at all in whale area?
    IMHO, its very difficult in the "whale" space to have much over 330. Normally you can last about 10-12 hours til someone finds you. You add them to allies... and start over.

Post Count
    That sounds awful, as far as I know theres not a person on my rivals list that can take any of my unvaulted cash atm

EDIT: 500th post@@
    Free player
    726-176-397

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Njwmrb View Post
    That sounds awful, as far as I know theres not a person on my rivals list that can take any of my unvaulted cash atm
    With the whales - you cant even see them in your list - most of the ones that attack me when Im unfaulted are 30-40 levels above. I can only see +/- 10.

Post Count
    I agree with you Red - I had a blast pursuing the lvl 10 BD with large amounts of unvaulted gold. I wasn't lvling much but I wasn't really camping as I was using every spare second to raid for more gold. The raiding also helped me identify potential players who could take my gold and try to ally them first. It almost felt like I was in a PvP Raiding event (with the added stress of maintaining large amounts of unvaulted gold) - I must have added several thousand raids in a fairly short period of time. Lots of fun
    Kaen - CC:
    Macros the Black - KA
    Wolverine - MW

"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day."

"Reality continues to ruin my life"