Who's Looting What??? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who's Looting What???

Post Count
    I loot the crap out of baseball bats in Canal Street. I'm downright abusing those things....... (please nerf these first)

Post Count
    I'll also have what they are having.
    In Game Name Natas.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by C-live View Post
    27 The Delivery, 27 Robot Armor, 94 TLC.
    Nice, I didn't know others looted the robot armor.
    In Game Name Natas.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha54 View Post
    I do see your point - especially in reference to what happened with the M4's - however from what I understand about that situation - it was a bit different - I don't think there are any other drop rates like that.

I guess there is a line between sharing information - which is what I thought the forum was about - and getting overly paranoid
    The forum has been a load of crap lately - this type of thread is just getting things back to where a lot of people feel more comfortable - providing advice and knowledge of how to play the game. I personally don't see anything wrong with that.
    Thanks Sasha,

I agree and honestly only come to the forums every now and then to hear about the release of new content because there is nothing but garbage.

I miss the old days where everyone on the forums Wanted to help each other but i guess there are just too many idiots now. Greezio is not going to Nerf anything all the game data checks out with everything else it adds just as much att/def as everything else for its level per 1000 energy or per 1000 expirience earned which ever way you want to look at it.

The m4a1 was a spike in the game data and was obvious, so as for you others "hiding this thread" do you want to start a forum outside a forum?
    In Game Name Natas.

Banned
    Post Count
    Nope, just saying that if you want an answer to something like "what should I be farming," ask a friend in PM... don't just make threads advertising the most profitable farming locations to everyone doing a google search. It's not that hard to be helpful to individual people without putting up a neon sign.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Whip88 View Post
    I know a lot of you went/are going for the last call (explosive) but I am not sold on it because you can buy better explosives with in game cash.

I just looted a little over 100 robot armor (9/27) for me, I don't think I need more of these since my armor is good now.

So what are you looting?
    Where is that item?

I am just doing The Ma Sheng job but it takes be 2 days - don't like it - but money is good.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Whip88 View Post
    Nice, I didn't know others looted the robot armor.
    Where do you get that robot armor - SHHHHHH - don't say anything.

PM me..............lol

Consistent Contributor schnuffler's Avatar
    Post Count
    You get the robot armor from the blues club in the nightlife district. It's freely available information. No point pretending to be all secretive about it.