Who's Looting What??? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's Looting What???

Post Count
    TLC's almost done another 2 1/2 weeks, then going back to loot govt limo with a mix of robot armor or skate gear whichever is best

Post Count
    other people's money....LOL....love it!

Thanks for the sync Burn...

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    TLCs, Street Envys, Skate Gear.

Yes you can buy better explosives, but being non-consumable will most certainly outweigh that.
    Landmines are a liability, TLCs are an asset.
    This is exactly why I'm doing the TLC's...I have no problem owning 500 Sarin Gas, but replenishing Landmines is ridiculous until you make $3-5mm/hr. And I still like having all the cash buildings in the game, so overnight, when people rob for L5 Deli for some reasons, it would cost me millions of dollars with Landmines.

And if your reasoning is you can buy explosives with in-game cash, well, you can buy armor with RP...I'd rather loot Skate Gear, the 20 attack is something you can't get anywhere else in armor (except Gold of course).
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Babytway View Post
    TLC's almost done another 2 1/2 weeks, then going back to loot govt limo with a mix of robot armor or skate gear whichever is best
    Babytway, looked at your inventory recently, what is your secret with the TLC's? Are you using energy refills?

As of 1-27-14

Banned
    Post Count
    Not my idea to avoid threads about farming... But it's a good idea. Not because they're monitoring threads and basing decisions on what we say here, but because the more people there are repeatedly farming the same items/locations the more likely they are to nerf/change things. There's really no point in shouting to the world what you're farming unless you want every google search on an item pointing here like it did with the m4.

You've got to be pretty dumb to confuse this with trolling, but hey... Dumb people are what keeps trolling fun.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (CCC)Dipstik View Post
    Not my idea to avoid threads about farming... But it's a good idea. Not because they're monitoring threads and basing decisions on what we say here, but because the more people there are repeatedly farming the same items/locations the more likely they are to nerf/change things. There's really no point in shouting to the world what you're farming unless you want every google search on an item pointing here like it did with the m4.

You've got to be pretty dumb to confuse this with trolling, but hey... Dumb people are what keeps trolling fun.

I do see your point - especially in reference to what happened with the M4's - however from what I understand about that situation - it was a bit different - I don't think there are any other drop rates like that.

I guess there is a line between sharing information - which is what I thought the forum was about - and getting overly paranoid
    The forum has been a load of crap lately - this type of thread is just getting things back to where a lot of people feel more comfortable - providing advice and knowledge of how to play the game. I personally don't see anything wrong with that.

Post Count
    Adding on to Sasha's comment - CCM indicated the M4A1 was the only farmed item that was nerfed because of the forum. My thought is it would have happened anyway - it was just expedited by the swarming nature. TLC isn't getting such a huge following (yet) because of the HL required to get on Cartel.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count
    You might want to tell 20 or so people here "hey, this item's great... everyone should be farming this constantly!" but then you've got to remember that there are thousands of other players (supposedly) who see that item in your inventory and just type it into google. If the item's good enough to share with your friends, it's probably good enough to avoid broadcasting it to the world in my opinion.

I sure as hell don't want my current farming item oxidized until I'm done with it.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

I'm sorry, how did you find out what locations to loot?

As of 1-27-14

Banned
    Post Count
    Someone told me. Did you have a point?

Banned
    Post Count
    You might want to tell 20 or so people here "hey, this item's great... everyone should be farming this constantly!" but then you've got to remember that there are thousands of other players (supposedly) who see that item in your inventory and just type it into google. If the item's good enough to share with your friends, it's probably good enough to avoid broadcasting it to the world in my opinion.

I sure as hell don't want my current farming item oxidized until I'm done with it.
    Sure some people tell me "secret" stuff and I keep that to myself for strategic purposes - but I don't think general farming questions are an issue - a lot of that stuff is out there anyway.

I'm as lazy as the next guy - sometimes I don't want to search the forum and when knew people come on its just as easy to give a quick answer as opposed to saying "use the search function"

Post Count
    At least disguise the thread title. Don't make it blatently obvious ffs...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    I'll have what he's having.
    Me too please😁

Post Count
    The more people try to hide something, the more attention it gets.

Just share the info, that's what the forum is for. Also, I doubt this will get nerfed since Funzio probably learned from the M4 mistake and took that into consideration before putting these explosives out there

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    TLC'S but I have not dropped one in a couple of days, boo!😁