Best Gold Purchase ??

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Best Gold Purchase ??

Post Count

Best Gold Purchase ??

I was playing with some numbers for fun. If you had 10,000 gold, what's the best use of the money?

It almost seems, depending on your att/def (over 50k), it's better to buy the vintage roadster, 72/58, more of a guaranteed increase, than the crates, which, could have some wasted gold with guns which doesn't give you any stat boost at all.

Any thoughts?

Post Count
    I don't even know how to answer this, 10,000 gold bars. O, never mind. Good Luck!

Sent you a PM, and read your news feed, ������
    Last edited by Dr BoneCrusher; 08-28-2012 at 03:40 PM.
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    No way these crates are great right now. If wanna increase attack theyre the best ever. Another great reason to go crates is because they have a non consumable that is a common. So when normally you'd be angry about getting a common not if u get one of those. I garentee if u choose crates u won't be dissapointed! Your stats will increase way more than buying a sh it ton of those cars.
    Last edited by Luke 3457; 08-28-2012 at 03:18 PM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    175 gold crates are the best till you reach 150k , especially the new ones .
    Old ones around 100k you had to either take a gamble or invest in certainty .

Let say the new crates the 1 uncommon already makes up for the 175 gold investment .
    While the pistol alone are already 50 attack , so unless you have 500 guns that are higher then 50 (which you won't even reach with 10k gold) even the commons are not a lost .

Since it saves you time farming .
    Sorry the crates currently beats out on planning . the rares alone are worth 550 gold or more (current fix value items)
    So if you want to see big leaps in stats buy crates . bikes and the car , will overwin those roadster .

So 50 stats item , times 5 (allowed equipment) = 250 x 500 maffia = 125k stats (if all items were 50) so past 125k .
    Those 50 items are trash or redundant .

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    175 gold crates are the best till you reach 150k , especially the new ones .
    Old ones around 100k you had to either take a gamble or invest in certainty .

Let say the new crates the 1 uncommon already makes up for the 175 gold investment .
    While the pistol alone are already 50 attack , so unless you have 500 guns that are higher then 50 (which you won't even reach with 10k gold) even the commons are not a lost .

Since it saves you time farming .
    Sorry the crates currently beats out on planning . the rares alone are worth 550 gold or more (current fix value items)
    So if you want to see big leaps in stats buy crates . bikes and the car , will overwin those roadster .

So 50 stats item , times 5 (allowed equipment) = 250 x 500 maffia = 125k stats (if all items were 50) so past 125k .
    Those 50 items are trash or redundant .
    And ,the devs read this and delete the crates. Thanks Dravak. Thanks a lot

Banned
    Post Count
    I did well on these crates - don't usually buy them and in the past has been a waste of time - but happy with these ones.

Post Count
    If I was spending 10,000 gold, I'd use it on a few Epic Events and help yourslf to about level 17 or 18 so you didn't use too much gold and rake in the much more effective items, even the lowest are better vs the crate commons. Gold to Gold you'd spend less gold on more stats via Epic events but mind that you don't go too far into the event. Save that gold for each Epic Leader.
    “Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake we must not interrupt him too soon.” 1803: Lord Horatio Nelson

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by in-game j View Post
    And ,the devs read this and delete the crates. Thanks Dravak. Thanks a lot

No it is called powercreep !
    It started with purchase gold items , then cartel items pve farm items ! , then it goes to the crates , then maybe it will go to respec items !

The next week crates should be the new powercreep value !
    Depending on what the value of respec items will be !
    The rest needs either to be increased again , or dropped !

Welcome to the next level of making longterm items redundant !
    So new players will always catch up , instead of being stuck .
    Just old players have the knowledge of how the system works .

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Plux View Post
    If I was spending 10,000 gold, I'd use it on a few Epic Events and help yourslf to about level 17 or 18 so you didn't use too much gold and rake in the much more effective items, even the lowest are better vs the crate commons. Gold to Gold you'd spend less gold on more stats via Epic events but mind that you don't go too far into the event. Save that gold for each Epic Leader.
    This is a very good strategy , infact it is one of the reason , I spent so much this month , 40k low level bracket epic boss who didn't scale , means free 7 days chance of a rare every 30 min .
    Wish infact I purchased the stats sooner , instead of trying to play with no gold lol, but then again the new crates came later , so all in all good timing .
    But then again I doubt the next boss will remain again this system , since too much free gain from level 10 onward .

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    These crates have been awesome. I only got one of the military gun but just about everytime I got at least the bodysuit or the car. Have helped my stats a ton!!
    Coming soon to your hood..........