Skill point hack??? - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Skill point hack???

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by _dan_ View Post
    It should be much better if I get banned after I make something impossible, like build all buildings to level 10 (like play this game for 10 years) or **** the strongest players in CC. That's good, isn't it ?
    Sounds like your not enjoying anymore. Maybe change your way of playing OR hold + upper left cross
    Haven't you heard? About the bird?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post
    Sounds like your not enjoying anymore. Maybe change your way of playing OR hold + upper left cross
    Think so too he just need a break from the game , and go do something else .
    Play another game , then come back and spend like crazy lol

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Did the skill point hack got fixed , am attacking hackers who talk really big on there walls, but they are being kicked to the ground.
    Was curious , since the debate about this fixing the formula , makes all of them bank there money bleh ....

I need money !
    Also had a crash farming a hacker and can't even find him on the rivalry list anymore .

Lurker
    Post Count
    Obviously ppl don't ever learn to avoid other apps or programs to earn their way through the game.

It's like the time I had to learn to pass an particular game on my gaming console and could not use any cheating devices.