Skill point hack??? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Skill point hack???

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vitus79 View Post
    yes give em all you can get. best add a screenshot from the profile and/or hood and inventory if u dont have the mafia code
    Also try to get them to attack you back... Then you have a link and i am not sure but many times I tell support to check my newsfeed telling them I have a link. I also try to get them to comment on my wall for same reason.. Don't know if it helps but ...
    retired

Post Count
    GREE should just start publicising mafia codes in profiles. What's the drawback?

Post Count
    thats not unusual at all. maybe he did what I am doing. spending it all on defense. im lvl 11 and my defense SP is 28. its smart, especially in the HLP territory. huge advantageous multiplier. it got you
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreno33 View Post
    thats not unusual at all. maybe he did what I am doing. spending it all on defense. im lvl 11 and my defense SP is 28. its smart, especially in the HLP territory. huge advantageous multiplier. it got you
    Ill assume you are joking cuz otherwise thats the most ridiculous thing i have heard

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreno33 View Post
    Just to clarify, what's not unusual? I could see someone dumping all into defense an being extremely tough to beat, but to be able to attack back and win with the huge stat differences would men equally dumping into both.

So it would seem highly suspicious to lose on both sides with a 20k stat difference (in my situation my stats were almost double the other player)...

Now as a followup my cheater also was found to to have the last call in his inventory at level 126. That confirmed the hacking in my mind
    retired

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    Just to clarify, what's not unusual? I could see someone dumping all into defense an being extremely tough to beat, but to be able to attack back and win with the huge stat differences would men equally dumping into both.

So it would seem highly suspicious to lose on both sides with a 20k stat difference (in my situation my stats were almost double the other player)...

Now as a followup my cheater also was found to to have the last call in his inventory at level 126. That confirmed the hacking in my mind
    Yes my guy has 500+ Armored Jets...that and a handful of other fun items helped me not second guess

As iteachem said, dumping all your stat points in def could make you hard to beat even if the attacker has 10k more attack than your def. this means you should have a very weak attack yourself and these ppl can beat pleayers when attacking aswell as defending. Ive lost to cheaters with 1/3 of my atk and def
    shown in profile and i dump all my points in stats, i have very low stamina and energy.

Looking at their stats they have very low win and robbery count but can have meny jobs done. Could this legitimise them? all their jobs done, maxing out eatch area for that extra skill point used for stat+?
    Kinda still feels that should not be enough.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    Does this exist? I attacked a guy with 66k defense to my 81k attack and lost 13 out of 15. I kept going at it to test wtf was going on because i was very surprised. I lost like 3 sarins per attempt so obviously i was using every ounce of offensive grit i had and still losing. 15k less d and i lost 13 of 15...? Then he retaliated and blanked me 10-0 despite his attack being 10k+ under my defense. Lastly, when robbing his laundromats it took me 2-3 sarins for what should be an easy rob...
    The skill hack is the ? because i verified his 500+ of top cash/respect items so no doubt that he is a cheating piece of shiv on that front, just baffled by me being dominated by someone w 10-15k lower stats...seems like it would have to be the invisible skill number affecting these outcomes...
    Im level 153 and was above him...i cant tell you his name cuz Gree would 'kill' me if i did...i mean they would really just 'kill' me if i disclosed that i was at 153 and could see this guy on rivals list even tho he is below me
    my man deluxe, yes there is a skill point hack out there, there is a hack for everything even gold if u know what your doing!. i know well known level 200 players using these hacks.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jar5 View Post
    my man deluxe, yes there is a skill point hack out there, there is a hack for everything even gold if u know what your doing!. i know well known level 200 players using these hacks.
    Report them
    retired

Post Count
    Just to be clear - even at level 200 the atk/def skill points only have a 10x multiplier on them.

The only things this noticeably affects is bosses and consumable items.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    what do you mean about consumable items ? is that stronger or consume more/less ?
    New Square Enix iOS "Guardian Cross" game.
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/guard...d534082757?l=8
    Enter invitation ID 'ZM37086' and you will have Final Fantasy XI rare card!

I thought I could compete top 200 for a super rare 5 star Leviathan card but still struggle at top 1350 with high level rare 4, 3 stars cards. it's 10 times harder than CC events, I give up.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    Just to be clear - even at level 200 the atk/def skill points only have a 10x multiplier on them.

The only things this noticeably affects is bosses and consumable items.
    That's not true, they also hack the amount of skill points you can add. They run around with +-4k attack/deff points (if not hacked to 9k i believe). That adds 40.000 or even 90.000. You will notice the difference as an rival.
    Haven't you heard? About the bird?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxilium View Post
    That's not true, they also hack the amount of skill points you can add. They run around with +-4k attack/deff points (if not hacked to 9k i believe). That adds 40.000 or even 90.000. You will notice the difference as an rival.
    That's false. I'm not even sure what you're talking about. The game data has a maximum multiplier of 10. Please show your evidence to the contrary. There's not a single person who looks at it and would say its 40, 90, 4000 or 9000.

_dan_, explosives are less likely to pop if you attack with more atk skill points than they have def skill points; and when being attacked, similarly with higher def atk points than their atk skill points. This isn't confirmed but the MW folks have helped me believe this is true with reasonable confidence.
    #smug

CC Loot Drops 20130122_3

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You & Auxilium are talking the same thing about 10x multiplier, but @Auxilium mention that HL can cheat skill points by adding many more than available skill points, such as 40k or 90k skill points.

I believe they can hack skill points like that when I read someone's post about duplicated id.

About explosives, thank you.
    New Square Enix iOS "Guardian Cross" game.
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/guard...d534082757?l=8
    Enter invitation ID 'ZM37086' and you will have Final Fantasy XI rare card!

I thought I could compete top 200 for a super rare 5 star Leviathan card but still struggle at top 1350 with high level rare 4, 3 stars cards. it's 10 times harder than CC events, I give up.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by _dan_ View Post
    You & Auxilium are talking the same thing about 10x multiplier, but @Auxilium mention that HL can cheat skill points by adding many more than available skill points, such as 40k or 90k skill points.

I believe they can hack skill points like that when I read someone's post about duplicated id.
    Theorhetically it's possible to hack the points but much harder since you need to store it on the server. Actually, now that I think about it...it's not actually that difficult. Would be crazy easy to detect, though. Hmmm...

Also, none of these require a jailbroken device and UDID faker, from what I can tell, it's just easier that way. So while it's a symptom it's not exclusive. Plus, many legit players have jail broken devices (and UDID fakers for multiple accounts).
    #smug

CC Loot Drops 20130122_3