Does this exist? I attacked a guy with 66k defense to my 81k attack and lost 13 out of 15. I kept going at it to test wtf was going on because i was very surprised. I lost like 3 sarins per attempt so obviously i was using every ounce of offensive grit i had and still losing. 15k less d and i lost 13 of 15...? Then he retaliated and blanked me 10-0 despite his attack being 10k+ under my defense. Lastly, when robbing his laundromats it took me 2-3 sarins for what should be an easy rob...
The skill hack is the ? because i verified his 500+ of top cash/respect items so no doubt that he is a cheating piece of shiv on that front, just baffled by me being dominated by someone w 10-15k lower stats...seems like it would have to be the invisible skill number affecting these outcomes...
Im level 153 and was above him...i cant tell you his name cuz Gree would 'kill' me if i did...i mean they would really just 'kill' me if i disclosed that i was at 153 and could see this guy on rivals list even tho he is below me