Should I bother with the...... - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I bother with the......

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySpaghetti View Post
    How is a defensive explosive a waste of time? Do you mean the 10 seconds it takes to purchase them?
    The money invested is beter put into offensive , or building or upgrade !
    So even that 10 second is a waste !

Banned
    Post Count
    yes... I used to think "Hey, it's really no harm to buy a million stun grenades... I can afford them easily even if they get blown up every day."

Until you find yourself restocking them constantly...

Then you get the thought of buying 3000 at once so you don't have to restock all the time.

Then you find yourself tapping the screen three thousand times!

Then you give up on defense explosives

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    my money is useless, only using it to replace explosives and save up for more useless money upgrades.

the mines are still better than the last call thats why im using them, and i like to give my enemy the feeling they hurt me when blowing 20-30 mines a day. then i go and just buy 100 of em again lol.

im almost up to 100 last calls so far but back to completing maps for the xtra skill point. after that i might go for 500 and stop using mines. by that day i will have a bootcamp and no income anymore, just like all cool ppl play :P
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807

Banned
    Post Count
    Sasha: do whatever floats your boat. I'd like to eventually have 2 of every money building. Collecting from my hotels always makes me smile. They're both at level 2 and I will be upgrading them in the near future. I doubt that I will be upgrading my Credit Agencies.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vitus79 View Post
    my money is useless, only using it to replace explosives and save up for more useless money upgrades.

the mines are still better than the last call thats why im using them, and i like to give my enemy the feeling they hurt me when blowing 20-30 mines a day. then i go and just buy 100 of em again lol.

im almost up to 100 last calls so far but back to completing maps for the xtra skill point. after that i might go for 500 and stop using mines. by that day i will have a bootcamp and no income anymore, just like all cool ppl play :P
    No that is silly Vitus , it is a clicky game , the more to click , the more fun it is !
    Even tapjoy 1 gold every 3 days is fun without having to really work !

So point is of this game is those who can click the most wins !
    Well that is how I see it , maybe I am wrong !

Not who can click the least wins ... but maybe I am taking my analysis of the game a bit too far .

Post Count
    V - I like your style!

I feel the same way about def explosives: if they think they are hurting me by blowing up def explosives, they are mistaken. ha, gives me a reason to spend my money instead of banking it all the time.

I'm mid-160s & I just started buying landmines. I really don't have the IPH for lm's but I don't care... still fun... and my IPH will get better sooner or later.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    V - I like your style!

I feel the same way about def explosives: if they think they are hurting me by blowing up def explosives, they are mistaken. ha, gives me a reason to spend my money instead of banking it all the time.

I'm mid-160s & I just started buying landmines. I really don't have the IPH for lm's but I don't care... still fun... and my IPH will get better sooner or later.
    Not once I find you! Muahahahahhaahahha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha54 View Post
    Credit Agency - or just skip that one.
    I already have 1 Hotel - could build another right now - or cheaper option would be the CA and then mt 2nd hotel later.
    Hey Sasha - Which one did you pick?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mnju_03 View Post
    Not once I find you! Muahahahahhaahahha!
    LOL! Like I'm waiting!

Banned
    Post Count
    Go with the hotel. Easy collections and good payout.

Banned
    Post Count
    The way I think about it, the one with the most money wins. That's the way it works, right? Build your money buildings, protect your income if you can, but if you're blowing up your money buildings because you don't like getting robbed, you might as well quit.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (CCC)Dipstik View Post
    The way I think about it, the one with the most money wins. That's the way it works, right? Build your money buildings, protect your income if you can, but if you're blowing up your money buildings because you don't like getting robbed, you might as well quit.
    I'm not out to win anything.

Banned
    Post Count
    Well you've got to have a goal, right? This game doesn't really have an objective, but if you don't make one for yourself, what's the point?

Personally, I think think the point is to collect money. I really don't see the point in destroying all your income buildings.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Hey Sasha - Which one did you pick?
    I picked.............

The Hotel.......building now

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (CCC)Dipstik View Post
    Well you've got to have a goal, right? This game doesn't really have an objective, but if you don't make one for yourself, what's the point?

Personally, I think think the point is to collect money. I really don't see the point in destroying all your income buildings.
    after a few months of lvl 200 u might rethink this. you can make some good money from robbing and just doing the latest map jobs. with all the rich hoods around you can make more money than u collect with a million dollar hood every day.

as a new clan member you could use a strategy against ur enemies, if there going to be some. so why give the enemy the pleasure to rob you?

it is all about attack/rob, not farm money till theres no tomorrow. in my opinion that is.

until the day funzio/gree adds new items to the shop which are better or at least equal to respect items, which will never happen
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807