DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question

Banned
    Post Count
    I forgive you, burn.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If you were never over 1k mafia then I'm not sure. Once you start adding over 1000 you start adding invisible mafia instead of the actual person you were supposed to add, which can't be removed without the help of support. I had almost 2k mafia at one point and I slowly started deleting them then once I got down to about 700 I could only see 6 people on my list lol. I had to email support and have them delete all the rest.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Anyone know why I can't view all my mafia in the list? "load more" never actually loads more mafia on the list, and only a few show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I think you already know.
    What I meant was... This and other bugs have been known problems with the Friends List for a while. Despite our many requests for Funzio to do something about the list & fixing the bugs, like the one you described, Funzio never did anything about it. Maybe Gree will, idk.

Sometimes the list goes blank, sometimes the scroll function does not work, sometimes the "scroll more" button is gone, sometimes it shows several entries for one player, sometimes you cannot remove friends, sometimes a friend is removed but the mafia # does not change, etc.... can't think of any more probs with the Friends List right now, but I'm sure there are many more. I liked it better when we could continuously scroll through the list, before they added the 50-limit scroll bar.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be un-helpful

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't want them to wipe my list... I have three people named chuck Norris in my mob (that I can see) and I don't want to lose them!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (CCC)Dipstik View Post
    I don't want them to wipe my list... I have three people named chuck Norris in my mob (that I can see) and I don't want to lose them!
    Yeah, that reminds me... A few forum members posted that they lost 200-300 mafia for no known reason. Support never fixed CS's friends list or gave him a good answer for the deleted mafia; he added some but stayed low-mafia til he won.

Are the Chucks different players, diff levels? Or 1 with 3 entries?
    I have a few "double-friends" in my friends list, but I think it is just a minor glitch so I ignore it. Not a big deal to me so I've never contacted support about it.

Banned
    Post Count
    Different players. I'm collecting them!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (CCC)Dipstik View Post
    Different players. I'm collecting them!
    cool... lol, that's funny! If I see any Chucks, I'll try to get their digits for your collection.