Post Count
    I think i have a chance with iph and robbing
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    i got my 50 vaults. im ready to rock and roll.

jk, really seems like an event rewarding the big spenders!

i love the idea though. think i'll just play my game normally and not stress out trying to get the sweet top 25 prizes.

Banned
    Post Count
    I wonder if they got this idea from one of my previous forum posts about making an event where people had a choice of what event type to do. If they did, you're welcome.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySpaghetti View Post
    I wonder if they got this idea from one of my previous forum posts about making an event where people had a choice of what event type to do. If they did, you're welcome.
    The idea is good execution flawed , basically this event for a week isn't a bad idea .
    But for a anniversary event !

Ah well can't complain need sleep
    farmed over 20 rare and 39 uncommon from the epic boss , so that was fun almost feel like M4A1 farming .

Banned
    Post Count
    Nice events, but Top 25 only? Really? If the anniversary was a celebration that we could all feel part off, or have a chance at, maybe Top 365 would have been a nice touch.

Might try the robbery one myself - by process of elimination, economy event is already won, fighting will be heavily subscribed, quests yuck.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    making it 500 would be the fairest , but since they are not interested in that .
    365 is the same story , 250 is atleast a point a crazy nut free player can compete if they sleep between stamina energy bla bla recharge , even then the chance is slim .

But atleast there is a chance , for free players 25 is simply forget it .
    For none heavy gold spenders forget it , since android tables shows there are people more then willing to spent

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I like the 365 idea.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    Nice events, but Top 25 only? Really? If the anniversary was a celebration that we could all feel part off, or have a chance at, maybe Top 365 would have been a nice touch.

Might try the robbery one myself - by process of elimination, economy event is already won, fighting will be heavily subscribed, quests yuck.

well the fighting and quest can be tied if you are doing thug life or hardcore hitman, then you going for two at once. thats the only quest i can a player doing consistently.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    LoL , 2 laundry mats is 55k a day ! If I remember it correctly , it is top 25 .

Edit was 55k a hour , so total a day is 1,3 million a day , x7 = 7,6 million ...

Nope still not enough Joaquim for top 25 .
    I think you missed a zero or somn:

413 with Tycoon bonus per LM
    x2 LMs
    /5 every 5 minutes
    60 minutes in an hour
    24 hours in a day

237,600 per day, or about half of a level 10 movie theatre per day with two collects.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    Also quests heavily favors those who haven't actually been questing so far - would be really ez piece of cake if I had never done even Canal Street to win that one now at level 200 and a halfway decent IPH, probably get 100s of them done in a weekend.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RijilV View Post
    I think you missed a zero or somn:

413 with Tycoon bonus per LM
    x2 LMs
    /5 every 5 minutes
    60 minutes in an hour
    24 hours in a day

237,600 per day, or about half of a level 10 movie theatre per day with two collects.
    Wasn't level 10 lm , 2,k something 4k+ in total with 2 , I can only remember 55k a hour ... am doing it from my head 55k x24 .
    Sorry too tired to look it up again and failing asleep . and you can be right .

Even let say 7 million collected during a week from LM , isn't even enough to get into top 25 .

Post Count
    This event has nothing to do with players under Lv 100....I'll get some popcorn and beer to watch this crazy race....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatoneverdie View Post
    This event has nothing to do with players under Lv 100....I'll get some popcorn and beer to watch this crazy race....
    the event has nothing to do with players who are not big gold spenders who will win multiply awards
    No more than 50 players will win those items

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Well I can't even watch this race lol , am still stuck in the old kill a boss .
    hmm not that I mind , truth is thank you funzio !

Banned
    Post Count
    Here is how it translated to me:

'We wanna thank everybody by giving out prizes to the smallest number of people yet!! 4 separate categories for a total of 100 prizes!! Yay we love our customers so much that we are going to make it so that 0.1% of you MIGHT win a prize! We value you all so much...now go chase the worst prize structure yet!!!'