1 Year Anniversary "competition" discussion thread - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: 1 Year Anniversary "competition" discussion thread

Banned
    Post Count
    why call this event ? all event are not event.. just for spend money for have a item ? that not an event sorry...

24/7 the game is on event... never see this.. or maybe i have see but not with so many real money... to be strong for 1 week u need to spend 600$ or € ? lol... what players.....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Euchred View Post
    Sooooo I was just sloothing aroung the announcement post and at the bottom it says this:

"Crime City will continue to keep players enthralled in this criminal saga by introducing lots of new features and content including new jobs, criminal titles, and unlawful goals to continuously enhance players’ gameplay experiences. "

Anyone else think criminal titles sounds similar to your "ranking" in MW?
    Yes i think you're right and i hope this gets introduced as soon as possible

Quote Originally Posted by Euchred View Post
    Ya i got the pop up with the top 25 items in it but not the pop up with the gun that everybody gets.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaz View Post
    I got the event popup but still no sign of the Close Combat MG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Good luck Plux!

I have gotten the pop-up announcement... finally! I looked in my inventory: guns & loot... the Close Combat MG is not there. Anybody have the gun or maybe it'll be given at the end of the event or what?
    I think you have to login everyday during the event to receive the gun at the end of it.

I wish they had leaderboards for this event.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Articulate Author (MS13)TURKISHTIGER's Avatar
    Post Count
    when does this event finish??
    IF U CANT BEAT US MIGHT ASWELL JOIN US MS13 GANG 766 947 851

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    Yes i think you're right and i hope this gets introduced as soon as possible

I think you have to login everyday during the event to receive the gun at the end of it.

I wish they had leaderboards for this event.
    Mark updated the post in the announcement section and said the Close combat MG would be awarded at the end of the competition. No sign of a leader board yet though fingers crossed that we get to see it at least once.

Post Count
    Has anyone thought that where it says "Most successful attacks on DIFFERENT players" means everyone could end up with very similar figures come the end of the event.

If it means the top 25 players who have attacked the most "different" players wins the prize then we could all end up with similar figures. There won't be someone who wins by a mile.

My reason for thinking this is that i've been constantly attacking people since the event started and i'm only seeing people who i've already attacked. Therefore i've attacked every different person on my rivals list and will only see a couple of floaters who level up over the next couple of days.

This means the players with the highest number of rivals in their bracket has the advantage.

Just a thought and i've attacked around 400 different people so far.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I don't think they care about how many players at same position, they may have 100 or 500 players at 25th position, they just select random or sort by player name or by gold purchased, anyway we never have event data so who know ?

Just like last name that vehicle contest, at the end of event they post a list of 10 names these are 10 winners. I just like "What ? How ? "
    Last edited by _dan_; 08-26-2012 at 11:06 AM.
    New Square Enix iOS "Guardian Cross" game.
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/guard...d534082757?l=8
    Enter invitation ID 'ZM37086' and you will have Final Fantasy XI rare card!

I thought I could compete top 200 for a super rare 5 star Leviathan card but still struggle at top 1350 with high level rare 4, 3 stars cards. it's 10 times harder than CC events, I give up.

Post Count
    Has anyone thought that where it says "Most successful attacks on DIFFERENT players" means everyone could end up with very similar figures come the end of the event.

If it means the top 25 players who have attacked the most "different" players wins the prize then we could all end up with similar figures. There won't be someone who wins by a mile.

My reason for thinking this is that i've been constantly attacking people since the event started and i'm only seeing people who i've already attacked. Therefore i've attacked every different person on my rivals list and will only see a couple of floaters who level up over the next couple of days.

This means the players with the highest number of rivals in their bracket has the advantage.

Just a thought and i've attacked around 400 different people so far.
    People are going to have to be rats and flush their mafia to get different brackets.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Post Count
    I surely remember CC Mark, saying there would be clarification on the forums regarding events and such. or maybe i read it wrong. but these anniversary events are difficult to understand and then he update the original post but ignored all the important questions

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Babytway View Post
    I surely remember CC Mark, saying there would be clarification on the forums regarding events and such. or maybe i read it wrong.
    You read it right, I remember him saying that, too :|

We can't both be wrong, lol.

Post Count
    Is everybody going to get some kind of anniversary present? If not, seems kind of sad and mean. How many people make more than 500K per hour? It's the only thing worth trying for in my case.

I always feel like if they do an award for most kills, there should be one for least killed. It should be done as a percentage of attempts over successes.

Post Count
    In the last IPH event, they said "IPH rate" not IPH stat, so I wouldn't assume anything with the way they word these event directions... using the word "rate," to me, did not mean "stat off the profile," but it did to Funzio. I even asked support to clarify & never got a clear answer before the event ending. All they said was they would post more info on the forum, but they never did.

Yeah, I know, it probably does mean different players, but do they really mean it that way?

Post Count

Requesting new thread on attacks for Anniversary event

...Just a thought and i've attacked around 400 different people so far.
    Always enjoy your comments Billionaire.

Can someone start a thread where we can list our number of attacks on different people for the Anniversary Event. If we can't get an official leader board, perhaps this will help... (I do not have permission to start a thread lol)

Always good to see so many familiar names. Good luck to all!