Important Question About Goals......

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Important Question About Goals......

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Important Question About Goals......

I know certain goals come up when you reach certain levels, but what happens if you reach those goals before the levels (ex. One of the goals was to have an attack score of i believe 6800, but I already had it when the goal was suppose to come up and I never got anything for it) Has this ever happened to any of you?
    ~~Daily Player....Add Me~~
    Crime City - 254 884 189
    Kingdom Age - 358-325-356

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by qwert2969 View Post
    I know certain goals come up when you reach certain levels, but what happens if you reach those goals before the levels (ex. One of the goals was to have an attack score of i believe 6800, but I already had it when the goal was suppose to come up and I never got anything for it) Has this ever happened to any of you?
    If i recall correctly, right when you unlock a goal that youve previously completed, you are instantly rewarded when the game reconnects with the server, in my past experiences, it takes 5-15 seconds for the award to come up, USUALLY its just cash, BUT if its also loot or respect/exp its automatically given to you just like the cash. It all happens in the backround doesn't notify you that youve completed a goal or unlocked one that youve completed, it just gives the reward almost instantly.

Hope I was clear enough
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost818 View Post
    If i recall correctly, right when you unlock a goal that youve previously completed, you are instantly rewarded when the game reconnects with the server, in my past experiences, it takes 5-15 seconds for the award to come up, USUALLY its just cash, BUT if its also loot or respect/exp its automatically given to you just like the cash. It all happens in the backround doesn't notify you that youve completed a goal or unlocked one that youve completed, it just gives the reward almost instantly.

Hope I was clear enough
    Yeah, that's exactly it. This question has come up a few times before, and the reason it does is the lack of notification for what might have been nstantly rewarded. What would be far more transparent is some kind of 'Rewards Achieved' list, just like 'Empire Times' I suppose. Then players would know exactly what goals had been completed and the associated rewards that were awarded. This data could persist, at least for some time if not permanently.
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171

Lurking in various hoods, Now it's up to you to decide if this is good or bad.
    Post Count
    for goals is there a list somewhere of what goals there are, what levels and what rewards those goals have? I've seen a list for some of the pvp goals but what about the pve or hood goals?
    MQ-927-954-127 send PM So I can keep track which allies are forum members.
    army dependent on amount of fusing lately
    level 23 6.2k+ IPH Still haven't saved over 100k in game yet while spending gold in game besides upgrades, monsters, fusion and expansion

CC-699-766-326
    Level 78 attack defense depends on mafia size atm, 144.0K+ IPH

Game ON!
    last updated 20121820

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kitzune View Post
    for goals is there a list somewhere of what goals there are, what levels and what rewards those goals have? I've seen a list for some of the pvp goals but what about the pve or hood goals?
    Necroing a thread is against the posting guidelines. You have more than 10 posts you could've started your own thread on this. Enjoy your ban.

I'll be nice and give you an answer to your question. Look for white frog's all in one spreadsheet. It has a list of goals to complete in PVP. The loot spreadsheet has a list of all the PVE missions.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by joaquim View Post
    Necroing a thread is against the posting guidelines. You have more than 10 posts you could've started your own thread on this. Enjoy your ban.
    Seriously doubt he will get banned for that. Its easy to sort posts and think its a newer thread by mistake or even search for a topic and respond without realizing the age of the thread. Why don't you try to be helpful instead of coming across so negatively..
    retired

Banned
    Post Count
    I did try to be helpful. Didn't you see the second half of the post?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    Seriously doubt he will get banned for that. Its easy to sort posts and think its a newer thread by mistake. Why don't you try to be helpful instead of coming across so negative.
    I'm actually surprised that Joaquim didn't do his usual "I'm going to write this in blue writing to come across as a wannabe forum mod"

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick-Clark1 View Post
    I'm actually surprised that Joaquim didn't do his usual "I'm going to write this in blue writing to come across as a wannabe forum mod"
    I don't use that shade of blue. I use this one.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by joaquim View Post
    I did try to be helpful. Didn't you see the second half of the post?
    I did.. I was referring to the initial comment which is not very inviting to newer members and given only 19 posts I think there deserves to be some grace.
    retired

Banned
    Post Count
    Ah ok......