Purpose Behind Progress Logs - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Purpose Behind Progress Logs

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Well past boss 25 the hp on the boss is inline with a bit above average stat .
    Past 35 , it is creepy how much more the boss needs to be hit , to even ultilise the money options .

Let say if you are not in the top 5% of stats way above your level , don't think next event kill 50 bosses is even feasible .

Considering they hit the switch on day 1 to make stuff easier (was stuck at 7 bosses with 18 hits way above average for a new account) .

Let simply say it is up to them how they want to run this event again.

long and short version the middlefinger if you are average stats to even complete the event ,
    free stats if you belong to the top 5% (but then again those uncommon and common don't do a thing )

So all in all it is fair since everybody gains stats boost , the free player the most !
    The money spender just need to calculate . if the investment is worthwhile or not.
    And the top players get it for free !

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Sent you a PM wiz
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    Well past boss 25 the hp on the boss is inline with a bit above average stat .
    Past 35 , it is creepy how much more the boss needs to be hit , to even ultilise the money options .

Let say if you are not in the top 5% of stats way above your level , don't think next event kill 50 bosses is even feasible .

Considering they hit the switch on day 1 to make stuff easier (was stuck at 7 bosses with 18 hits way above average for a new account) .

Let simply say it is up to them how they want to run this event again.

long and short version the middlefinger if you are average stats to even complete the event ,
    free stats if you belong to the top 5% (but then again those uncommon and common don't do a thing )

So all in all it is fair since everybody gains stats boost , the free player the most !
    The money spender just need to calculate . if the investment is worthwhile or not.
    And the top players get it for free !
    You raise valid points Dravak. Personally, I think the reason why events moved up to the top 250 from the top 500 could be because of the progress logs. If I remember correctly, CCM did say that on occasion he reports forum happenings IF it can be game changing.

I would not be surprised if they altered epic boss events from defeating "xyz" boss 30 times to 50 times like you said because they took not of peoples logs!
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    They did flick the switch on day 1 , since with 18 hits , I could just make 7th boss with perfect timing .
    Suddenly it was like oh well boss dies in a lot less hits , couldn't post cause forum denied ( reason lets say mark did give fair warning ) .

So basically they can control how the event goes , since funny that this has a long run on MW .
    And nobody complained they couldn't even pass the 5th boss .
    Also attacks skill were added later in during day 1 , first day was pure stats of Attack .

Think the event was fun , compared to open the crates , leaderboard style .
    (which was pointless other then buy your way , instead of time invested matters )
    Atleast this event has again a strategy value , and cheap gold prices versus time ratio .
    Most of all the items matter , if it is a uncommon or rare .

Instead of ok nice 5 gems/bla/ stuff got a pixel that I can ignore ..
    So grab the sword while it is cheap , if you can manage to past 25 with 1 medkit .
    Then getting 30 isn't a big deal .