Wall Vault Event. Log your progress - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wall Vault Event. Log your progress

Post Count
    I hope everyone has sent a email requesting the prize or refund there is no way that the event was even fair.
    Las Vegas Nevada

Lurker
    Post Count
    I had 99 gems and have heard nothing. It's not cool after all the gold it took to get that many gems.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

haven't gotten anything yet...

had 28 or 29 gems at end of event, was solidly in top 100 for entire event according to leaderboard. but no grapnel gun so far.

Post Count
    I would really be ok with an event that had as many flaws as this event did if it was not for the fact that a lot of people paid real money for this event playing blindly.

How many people wouldnt request a refund if their cable/sat company had these problems.

Lets say your sat tv only listed half of the programs, or you paid for a sports package but only got half of the games, or you tune to a ch and the wrong program is on.

Wow just think about it if you won an auction on ebay would you keep bidding spending more more money on an item after you clearly wow the item?

Serious what a cluster this is becoming pay to play beta testing site.

If someone was clearly in the top 100 would you keep using gold to get more gems?

Or if you we a few gems under 100 wouldnt you open some safes faster to get in the top 100?

Anyone else have any feed back?
    Last edited by NV555; 08-26-2012 at 11:17 AM.
    Las Vegas Nevada

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NV555 View Post
    I would really be ok with an event that had as many flaws as this event did if it was not for the fact that a lot of people paid real money for this event playing blindly.

How many people wouldnt request a refund if their cable/sat company had these problems.

Lets say your sat tv only listed half of the programs, or you paid for a sports package but only got half of the games, or you tune to a ch and the wrong program is on.

Wow just think about it if you won an auction on ebay would you keep bidding spending more more money on an item after you clearly wow the item?

Serious what a cluster this is becoming pay to play beta testing site.

If someone was clearly in the top 100 would you keep using gold to get more gems?

Or if you we a few gems under 100 wouldnt you open some safes faster to get in the top 100?

Anyone else have any feed back?
    I was hoping the ticket I sent would help. People think its not fair to freeze the leaderboard in the final hour but ours didnt change for more than 2 days. #11 was 30 gems behind #10. Knowing this would have caused the top 10 to slow down on the spending. Freeze the board and make everyone nervous will get them to spend more. Hmmmmmmmm.