DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wall Vault Event

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos, View Post
    What does it mean by 50%
    I was wondering the same until i realise it decrease 10 % deposit fee to 5%
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by b100cks View Post
    I'm late to this insightful discussion, alas.

I also have a Nokia 7110, that's what Neo had in Matrix.

There is no event whatsoever. It can hardly dial a number. Whom should I complain to?
    Buy a new phone I am using samsung Galaxy Ace
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

You know what, I'm giving up on events.

I only ever do the free attemps and the best I tend to get is the smallest item (from collecting 5 or so successful openings). I get something of similar value from a scratcher most mornings, so it doesn't seem worth levelling up (through collecting the Wall Vaults etc) for such a meagre payout.

Post Count
    Well it really depends on how you play the game for me i need level up to get the flower shop so these event give me a excuse to level up since no event all i do collect money

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    Well it really depends on how you play the game for me i need level up to get the flower shop so these event give me a excuse to level up since no event all i do collect money
    I love the flower shop. Utterly useless once you have upgraded MTs, Lofts, and NCs...but it's a fun little building out of everyone's way. Not really worth robbing, either.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

I do like the look of the Flower Shop. I'm on Level 53 so a few away from that myself. Trying to make a large improvement to my economy and defences with each level at the moment, so taking it very slowly.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kidpresentable View Post
    I do like the look of the Flower Shop. I'm on Level 53 so a few away from that myself. Trying to make a large improvement to my economy and defences with each level at the moment, so taking it very slowly.
    You should see my hood my defences are crazy over 6K at level 56. it's enough to handle most robbers and attackers.
    I can increase by a lot more if upgrade all my 50 gauntlet gun to level 2 i would over 8K of defence.

You should see my hood my defences are crazy over 6K at level 56. it's enough to handle most robbers and attackers.
    I can increase by a lot more if upgrade all my 50 gauntlet gun to level 2 i would over 8K of defence.
    I'm level 54, 8885 def and I'm still getting robbed!

Post Count
    Is that only building defence or overall defence?
    Haven't you heard? About the bird?

Post Count
    Overall, currently (7K Now) sorry if that didn't make that clear

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kidpresentable View Post
    You know what, I'm giving up on events.

I only ever do the free attemps and the best I tend to get is the smallest item (from collecting 5 or so successful openings). I get something of similar value from a scratcher most mornings, so it doesn't seem worth levelling up (through collecting the Wall Vaults etc) for such a meagre payout.
    If you can afford, you should at least try to open with the game money. There are a lot of other good payout that are nice and well worth the cost. For instance I have gotten 8 pimp low riders from opening even items and they are 16/9. In the store an equivalent (truck 16/10) is 12.5Million. Also some are 300RP points which will buy you a binoculars 16/16 again worth it. But this event has been the worst, mostly getting "Better luck next time" -- JMHO
    Last edited by pss339; 08-29-2012 at 12:43 PM.

Articulate Author (MS13)TURKISHTIGER's Avatar
    Post Count
    i just opened 4 rims in a row using cash option , how good is that
    IF U CANT BEAT US MIGHT ASWELL JOIN US MS13 GANG 766 947 851