Observation....

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Observation....

Post Count

Observation....

So since the rivals list has been so screwy I've noticed something. I don't think I've solved the puzzle of the missing link or anything but it seems that if you have an absurd amount of mafia members you are in a different "Bracket". I've never paid much attention to the bracket posts and I always thought they were lvl/stat based. I've been at lvl 200 for awhile and I have pretty much seen the same people everyday for months. The past few days other then seeing lower lvl's I have seen double the amount of lvl 200 players with over 1000 mafia. I have never seen any of these players before now.

For example there is a forum member who has over 1200 mafia and I have not seen this person in forever, now I have and from the posts on there wall it seems other players are seeing said person now too. I've read some sarcastic posts on a few people's wall about "invisibility cloak" since it seems they are always off the radar.

So is there an advantage to having way above 500 mafia? Does it keep you in the shadows? I'm sure other have noticed this, maybe I'm just over thinking.

Post Count
    Cant answer your last questions, but I have noticed the same. Some cat with 1500 mafia at level 200 and I have never seen them before? How does that happen?

I honestly think for each player you don't get to see everybody at your level, they just give you a cluster of 100-200 players that keeps cycling in an attempt for reasonable response times and server speed. But seeing all these new faces makes me wonder now. Maybe you are on to something.

Whatever it is, I like it.

Post Count
    Yea the response speed seems logical. Just looking at it more simply the players I'm seeing for the 1st time or the 1st time in months all have a common denominator of +1000 mafia. Looking at a few walls of these players you can see others are just as perplexed. Some were even assumed to have quit....

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    think you're on the right track sez. we should ask babytway if she's getting random attacks or only retaliation to her robberies. coz i havnt seen her on the list in ages among with others. im curious if u become invisible with too many mafia or if its just an own bracket
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vitus79 View Post
    think you're on the right track sez. we should ask babytway if she's getting random attacks or only retaliation to her robberies. coz i havnt seen her on the list in ages among with others. im curious if u become invisible with too many mafia or if its just an own bracket
    I haven't seen her either. Just randomly once a month maybe.
    Are you a gangsters? No, we are Russians!

Post Count
    Yes and Yes, people are attacking me like crazy and robbing me, my invisibility cloak has vaporized. too many people see me and now where i am now, AMG is even beating up on me, i told his mom. but i do see lots more targets who haven't got to know me so my regulars are getting a much needed break while i introduce myself to new people