Craziest player

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Craziest player

Banned
    Post Count

Craziest player

Who is the craziest person any of you have come across in game? Have you encountered any psychos or just crazy people? I'm currently getting harassed by Boda, one of the Indians and he honestly seems mental. Some of the stuff he puts on my wall is surreal. He seems like he is not quite all there. Any of you had similar things?

Post Count
    Yeah, boda's pretty much an illiterate herp-a-Derp. There's a guy named Dan in the upper 170s or so who's pretty stupid too... He'll call you a "slo bro" 20 times a week if you hit him. There were many more at lower levels when people hadn't figured out that attacks are impersonal and meaningless.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    You will come across many weird people in game. Sometimes it's just because it is an international game some people don't speak fluent English. Then again there are just plain and not so simple phsycos. I've ran into boda before and he was pretty nice to me but perhaps it's because I'm a neutral dude and friends with most Indians that are Big Dogs.

PS. I wouldn't call any gang affiliated individual any names unless you are prepared for the rest of their crew to pound you especially the forum... Just sayin though. Good luck broski.
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost818 View Post
    You will come across many weird people in game. Sometimes it's just because it is an international game some people don't speak fluent English. Then again there are just plain and not so simple phsycos. I've ran into boda before and he was pretty nice to me but perhaps it's because I'm a neutral dude and friends with most Indians that are Big Dogs.

PS. I wouldn't call any gang affiliated individual any names unless you are prepared for the rest of their crew to pound you especially the forum... Just sayin though. Good luck broski.
    Yeah I've already been hit a couple of times by xenoke, not sure if it's cause of boda but I'd never been attacked by him before. I'm fine with most indians, got some in my mob but he really seems nuts. Attacks me cause Sez attacks him, then pulls me up for writing your instead of you're on his wall while the rest of his message is unintelligible!!
    I have come across a few other nutjobs, there was a buck about level 170 and a few more I can't remember but he seems the maddest.

Post Count
    I hear xenoke likes dudes too... He posted it on my wall once.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    I remember when I first saw xenoke on the rivals list and decided to check out his hood. I was zooming out and somehow I guess during the process I must have accidentally attacked him. I was scared shizless, I apologized and since then I've been cool with everyone.

293-015-965

Et Tu Brute?

Banned
    Post Count
    And purple I hear. I believe he told me that turtleneck sweaters in purPle were his favourite!!

Banned
    Post Count
    I see them stats he has are crazy, and sams as well. It's not the group, I've spoken to a couple and they are cool. Same with ck, some of them are cool. But every group has its crazy members and I guess I've managed to meet there's. If your reading this xenoke, please don't attack me again!! I know you don't really like purple sweaters!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost818 View Post
    You will come across many weird people in game. Sometimes it's just because it is an international game some people don't speak fluent English.
    Non sequitur

My english is far to be fluent and i am not weird. Except for the eyes of my mother-in-law, of course.

MW: 599 844 556
    MQ: 882 954 343

Post Count
    If you're reading this, xenoke, do whatever floats your boat. You've sure as hell paid for it.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    Craziest people that i've seen is past yesterday. Bit lower stats than me but 150k/h for me with one NC and 480k/h for him with level 2 and 3 Nc's. He robbed me and now i am milking him in a suitable way as long as his link stand in my wall.

Don't write in my wall now!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    read my wall.
    current jerk on display

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Khayman View Post
    Non sequitur

My english is far to be fluent and i am not weird. Except for the eyes of my mother-in-law, of course.
    Lol wasn't saying you or anyone who doesn't speak English fluently is weird. I was saying there is the weird people, and then there is also the people who don't speak fluently. Just for clarification lol

293-015-965

Et Tu Brute?

Post Count
    Sure dude, no offense here (i'm another kind of weird xD) but just i did not understand the long sentences very well. :P

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragmondino View Post
    Who is the craziest person any of you have come across in game? Have you encountered any psychos or just crazy people? I'm currently getting harassed by Boda, one of the Indians and he honestly seems mental. Some of the stuff he puts on my wall is surreal. He seems like he is not quite all there. Any of you had similar things?
    Boda is a good guy his English is not great... But yeah if your in game name is the same as your forum name expect a lot of attacks from us.
    Last edited by Luke 3457; 08-19-2012 at 07:15 PM.