Bank problem

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Bank problem

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Bank problem

I just went to withdraw I little over $5M from my bank and It took every dollar I had out for some reason (another $9m+). I was thinking I may have but a 1 in front of the 5 on accident until I looked at my bank and saw I had $0. Very weird.

This happen to anyone else?

Banned
    Post Count
    Did you put an extra "0" at the end? If you only had $14M in the bank and you accidentally tried to take out $50M instead of $5M, all of it would come out.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Ohh I wasn't aware of that, maybe thats what happened. Thanks for the help

Post Count
    It happened to me once when i was saving for the $20m expansion. I only went to withdraw $11,000 to open an event box and it withdrew the whole $17m i had in my bank. I was not happy and had to drop 300 mafia so that i didn't have to bank the money again.

Obviously i would of needed to add 4 extra zeros accidently for it to withdraw everything in my bank which i definitely didn't do.

I put it down to a dodgy internet connection and didn't think anything of it.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    It happened to me once when i was saving for the $20m expansion. I only went to withdraw $11,000 to open an event box and it withdrew the whole $17m i had in my bank. I was not happy and had to drop 300 mafia so that i didn't have to bank the money again.

Obviously i would of needed to add 4 extra zeros accidently for it to withdraw everything in my bank which i definitely didn't do.

I put it down to a dodgy internet connection and didn't think anything of it.
    Yeah I've been debating on no banking lately so I figured what better time to start than now lol.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel2115 View Post
    Yeah I've been debating on no banking lately so I figured what better time to start than now lol.
    With the current rivals list glitch, you may want to reconsider that and enjoy a lovely plate of spaghetti while you wait for it to be resolved.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel2115 View Post
    Are you planning to drop mafia because i'm not sure now would be the right time unless you're not worried about the Epic Boss Event.

I'm trying to get mine back up to 500 asap because i think it will be easier to beat the boss.

Problem is i don't know how this event works with regards to the mafia count. You would think anyone who isn't using the maximum number of mafia is at a disadvantage?

Any ideas anyone?
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I havnt had any successful attacks against me with around $13M unbanked yet but we'll see how that goes.

I may just bank it and go up to 500 though if someone finds that a higher mafia count makes it easier to beat the bosses, but I've got no idea if that's true or not. Someone with 500 mafia should start a attack against the boss then drop 100 mafia or so and see if it plays any role in beating the boss