What's with all these idots and their wall SPAM?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What's with all these idots and their wall SPAM?

Post Count

What's with all these idots and their wall SPAM?

Every single day my wall gets bombarded with "I am the president/creator/executive from Funzio BLAH BLAH BLAH post this on 15 walls and you will earn 5,000,000,000 free gold" bull****. I could understand it coming from newbs but some of them are in the 90+ levels. Has this ever been a thing? Doesn't sound legit ... no company is just gonna give away what they can sell so why do people believe it?
    Join my mafia of over 1,400+ at 777-439-777
    Currently @ level 138

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragik View Post
    Every single day my wall gets bombarded with "I am the president/creator/executive from Funzio BLAH BLAH BLAH post this on 15 walls and you will earn 5,000,000,000 free gold" bull****. I could understand it coming from newbs but some of them are in the 90+ levels. Has this ever been a thing? Doesn't sound legit ... no company is just gonna give away what they can sell so why do people believe it?
    What it comes down to is - the majority of the people in this world are idiots. Case n Point.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Dude add them, IT TOTALLY WORKS! Also add 488-617-520 and you will be rewarded all the riches in all the lands in real life. I will also throw in a huge Nigerian inheritance which I cannot claim unless I transfer it to a US bank account. PM me with your info.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 617Pats View Post
    Dude add them, IT TOTALLY WORKS! Also add 488-617-520 and you will be rewarded all the riches in all the lands in real life. I will also throw in a huge Nigerian inheritance which I cannot claim unless I transfer it to a US bank account. PM me with your info.
    Don't forget his 40 virgins!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Or give them a good beat down they need it.
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve0 View Post
    Or give them a good beat down they need it.
    I wish I could beat those fools down but I am too lazy to look for them. Its typically morons who stroll through your hood and decide to comment and not someone who attacked/robbed you.

I hate the people who post like 50 ID numbers also. Like anyone is going to go through and add them.

Post Count
    I get infuriated when I see posts like that. Makes me want to throttle whoever pollutes my wall with this incredulous crap. And anyone who believes that it will have an effect needs a good slap across the face.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    i like the ones which lost half of their content on the way from the "creators" of crime city until they end up on my wall. not even a code anymore, just post this on 15 walls to receive bla bla, 100% no joke. lol
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807

Post Count
    I keep a message at the top of my wall asking others not to add chain posts because if you believe they work you are stupid. Well I am a little more diplomatic but you get the idea. I get almost no spam now. The last time was easily a month ago.

Post Count

MW: 599 844 556
    MQ: 882 954 343

Post Count
    Brilliant!

Post Count
    I'm glad that I am not the only one annoyed by these wall posts!
    Join my mafia of over 1,400+ at 777-439-777
    Currently @ level 138