Help! Have I been banned?! WTF

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Help! Have I been banned?! WTF

Banned
    Post Count

Help! Have I been banned?! WTF

Suddenly can't login anymore. "There is a problem with your account. Contact support for help." or something.

Saw another guy getting same thing. Has there been some sort of mass ban? I have done NOTHING wrong and certainly haven't ever cheated. I've been playing for an entire year to build up my hood and stats and suddenly I can't play. What the actual f...

Have contacted support, get the impression I will never even hear back. What a joke, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    You will hear back, took about a week for me. Said it was for exhibiting behaviour the violates ther language policies. I complained because I hadn't, spoke to ccm and got re instated. They do seem to have done some mass banning, when it happened to me there was a few forum members who also had a ban at the same time.

Banned
    Post Count
    I've literally only sent a couple of messages to people in the last few weeks and have never used bad language.

Banned
    Post Count
    It may be something else, that was just what I got banned for, and my bad language consisted of telling people that (TnA) stood for t!ts and Azz. They seem to be trying to trim the numbers

Banned
    Post Count
    Would it be anything to do with my high stats and not buying gold? Because that would be dispicable if it is.

Post Count
    As a rule, if you have to use strange characters or spelling to evade a language filter, it'll probably get you banned. This isn't confusing.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Is anyone else having a problem with their comment wall? For some reason all my comments are gone on there.

I know its off topic but I figured it'd be better than starting a whole new thread

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel2115 View Post
    Is anyone else having a problem with their comment wall? For some reason all my comments are gone on there.

I know its off topic but I figured it'd be better than starting a whole new thread
    You might have tried looking through the existing forum topics first. . This was discussed at length yesterday. I had the problem, wall came back this morning, now its gone again.
    Last edited by TonySpaghetti; 08-19-2012 at 08:34 AM.

Post Count
    I always refrain from using bad language when dealing with others on Crime City, but they always curse on my wall. How do I get them banned?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos, View Post
    I always refrain from using bad language when dealing with others on Crime City, but they always curse on my wall. How do I get them banned?
    Accuse them of cheating. They probably are anyways. Lol

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    try to re install idf not print a ticket babe

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Just checked your hood out again and nothing looks suspicious. Look like you been camping for almost 70+ days since i wrote on your wall.
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

Lurker
    Post Count
    Also got banned send ticket no reply yet. Can it be cause I used the system? At the moment I am building 4 communication center at once. U can do these kinda stuff if its a mission. U can keep clicking on the mission and it lets u build another 1. Works same with money buildings, ofc only if u got a mission to build it.

So in a way I just use the system as they give it. Also sometimes get glitches like can upgrade another building suddenly. So is this my fault and do I really deserve a ban for it? In a way am a free player not great stats had fun while playing so not gonna cry if my account gets a perma ban.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zackhu View Post
    Also got banned send ticket no reply yet. Can it be cause I used the system? At the moment I am building 4 communication center at once. U can do these kinda stuff if its a mission. U can keep clicking on the mission and it lets u build another 1. Works same with money buildings, ofc only if u got a mission to build it.

So in a way I just use the system as they give it. Also sometimes get glitches like can upgrade another building suddenly. So is this my fault and do I really deserve a ban for it? In a way am a free player not great stats had fun while playing so not gonna cry if my account gets a perma ban.
    Yeah, you do deserve to be banned for it. You can only build one building at once, and can only upgrade 1 building at once.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zackhu View Post

Lets you build 4 buildings at once and out of no where let's you upgrade more buildings? Sounds kind of fishy if you ask me lol.