Help! Have I been banned?! WTF - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Help! Have I been banned?! WTF

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel2115 View Post
    Lets you build 4 buildings at once and out of no where let's you upgrade more buildings? Sounds kind of fishy if you ask me lol.
    U can try it also, if u get a mission that says build a certain building. U can click on the mission tab to build more at once. Only works if u use the mission tab to build it.

Banned
    Post Count
    I sense a forum ban hammer with your name on it.....

FYI exploiting glitches is not allowed by Gree, thats why you're banned. Talking about glitches is also not allowed on this forum

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zackhu View Post
    U can try it also, if u get a mission that says build a certain building. U can click on the mission tab to build more at once. Only works if u use the mission tab to build it.
    When you found out this glitch, you should send a ticket to support and you should not use the glitch afterwards.
    Level 182
    IPH: $1819000
    Att: 63k & Def: 83k

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hinofwars View Post
    When you found out this glitch, you should send a ticket to support and you should not use the glitch afterwards.
    Ah ok, my bad then. Cya people game was fun for me while it lasted. Didnt really mean to cheat but seems I did.

Banned
    Post Count
    So guys I got a reply from support. They banned me because they think I'm cheating because I have so much money. Like I thought. This really sucks. How can I prove I haven't cheated? Surely there are other players with very high income like me at my level?

"Thank you for contacting us. Your account has been banned due to suspicious activity. Can you please explain where the millions of dollars spent in your account recently came from? We have no records of these amounts being earned during normal game play."

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mig View Post
    So guys I got a reply from support. They banned me because they think I'm cheating because I have so much money. Like I thought. This really sucks. How can I prove I haven't cheated? Surely there are other players with very high income like me at my level?

"Thank you for contacting us. Your account has been banned due to suspicious activity. Can you please explain where the millions of dollars spent in your account recently came from? We have no records of these amounts being earned during normal game play."
    Hey buddy, I got the exact same reply.

Looks like the high IpH free players are accused of cheating. Gree probably cant believe that players can get so rich by not spending gold but their pure passion to this game lol.
    Started on Dec 10 2011
    MW 183 657 097 IpH 9,500,000

Started on Feb 5 2012
    CC 357 749 226 IpH 16,500,000

Started on April 19 2012
    KA 885 307 144 IpH 45000

A good death is its Own reward.

Banned
    Post Count
    Well, can you provide evidence or not?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos, View Post
    I always refrain from using bad language when dealing with others on Crime City, but they always curse on my wall. How do I get them banned?
    Hit contact support, copy/post pictures if you can, and include them in your email. Do not delete the posts. Might be too late now anyways, as walls are being wiped clean.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jobadass View Post
    Hit contact support, copy/post pictures if you can, and include them in your email. Do not delete the posts. Might be too late now anyways, as walls are being wiped clean.
    They're not being wiped. Its an intermittent glitch.

Post Count
    Out of curiousity.. A few days ago there was mention of a rollback... Did this affect either of you two...some people mentioned gaining money previously spent.. Maybe that was it
    retired

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    Out of curiousity.. A few days ago there was mention of a rollback... Did this affect either of you two...some people mentioned gaining money previously spent.. Maybe that was it
    You two who?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySpaghetti View Post
    You two who?
    Mig and Me...

Teach,
    I don't even count my on hand money exactly,just have a general idea of how many 10Ms I'm still away from the lvl3 NC upgrade. Simply log in and collect, barely even rob.
    Last edited by ShawnBB; 08-19-2012 at 03:40 PM.
    Started on Dec 10 2011
    MW 183 657 097 IpH 9,500,000

Started on Feb 5 2012
    CC 357 749 226 IpH 16,500,000

Started on April 19 2012
    KA 885 307 144 IpH 45000

A good death is its Own reward.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySpaghetti View Post
    Well, can you provide evidence or not?
    How can I prove it? It's pretty obvious I'm not cheating considering I post here regularly. It's not hard to reach $800k/h if you save patiently for big upgrades, it's just most people don't have the patience I do. Like Steve already said I have been camping for probably 2 months now while upgrading. I saved for 2-3 weeks for each nightclub upgrade.

I think it's shocking that I have been banned for being too good at a game. I have spent the last year working on my hood and I'm labelled a cheater and banned. I am guilty until proven innocent. What a joke. If I was cheating why would I even care about being banned?

How do Gree expect people to want to play their game when they ban you if you get good at it?

Oh, and why would I be proud of my stats and advertise the fact I've not bought gold if I was cheating? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

My account is already being ruined everyday that I can't access it. I'm probably getting robbed blind for the last 2 days.
    Last edited by Mig; 08-19-2012 at 03:46 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnBB View Post
    Mig and Me...

Teach,
    I don't even count my on hand money exactly,just have a general idea of how many 10Ms I'm still away from the lvl3 NC upgrade. Simply log in and collect, barely even rob.
    Yeah.. That makes sense... I am saving for a level 3 now.. I guess I wonder a bunch of people the other day talked about how they lost so much with the server issue and rollback taking away buildings and expansions without returning the invested money, but then I seem to remember one or two people mentioning they had the opposite happen with money spent being added back.l.

I was just wondering if something like that could have happened. Given all of the glitches lately in the game it seems like both of you are on the wrong end of some issue on their side..l

Have either of you heard from a developer or ccm... Try messaging both
    retired

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    I was just wondering if something like that could have happened. Given all of the glitches lately in the game it seems like both of you are on the wrong end of some issue on their side..l
    This is what has got to be the worst part. Their servers screw with people's hoods and then they ban players because of it. Sort of ridiculous. They had to have gotten at least a handful of support tickets on the rollback issue...
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1