Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Zackhu View Post
    Also got banned send ticket no reply yet. Can it be cause I used the system? At the moment I am building 4 communication center at once. U can do these kinda stuff if its a mission. U can keep clicking on the mission and it lets u build another 1. Works same with money buildings, ofc only if u got a mission to build it.

So in a way I just use the system as they give it. Also sometimes get glitches like can upgrade another building suddenly. So is this my fault and do I really deserve a ban for it? In a way am a free player not great stats had fun while playing so not gonna cry if my account gets a perma ban.
    Lets you build 4 buildings at once and out of no where let's you upgrade more buildings? Sounds kind of fishy if you ask me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel2115 View Post
    Lets you build 4 buildings at once and out of no where let's you upgrade more buildings? Sounds kind of fishy if you ask me lol.
    U can try it also, if u get a mission that says build a certain building. U can click on the mission tab to build more at once. Only works if u use the mission tab to build it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zackhu View Post
    U can try it also, if u get a mission that says build a certain building. U can click on the mission tab to build more at once. Only works if u use the mission tab to build it.
    When you found out this glitch, you should send a ticket to support and you should not use the glitch afterwards.
    Level 182
    IPH: $1819000
    Att: 63k & Def: 83k

Quote Originally Posted by hinofwars View Post
    When you found out this glitch, you should send a ticket to support and you should not use the glitch afterwards.
    Ah ok, my bad then. Cya people game was fun for me while it lasted. Didnt really mean to cheat but seems I did.

So guys I got a reply from support. They banned me because they think I'm cheating because I have so much money. Like I thought. This really sucks. How can I prove I haven't cheated? Surely there are other players with very high income like me at my level?

"Thank you for contacting us. Your account has been banned due to suspicious activity. Can you please explain where the millions of dollars spent in your account recently came from? We have no records of these amounts being earned during normal game play."

Quote Originally Posted by Mig View Post
    So guys I got a reply from support. They banned me because they think I'm cheating because I have so much money. Like I thought. This really sucks. How can I prove I haven't cheated? Surely there are other players with very high income like me at my level?

"Thank you for contacting us. Your account has been banned due to suspicious activity. Can you please explain where the millions of dollars spent in your account recently came from? We have no records of these amounts being earned during normal game play."
    Hey buddy, I got the exact same reply.

Looks like the high IpH free players are accused of cheating. Gree probably cant believe that players can get so rich by not spending gold but their pure passion to this game lol.
    Started on Dec 10 2011
    MW 183 657 097 IpH 9,500,000

Started on Feb 5 2012
    CC 357 749 226 IpH 16,500,000

Started on April 19 2012
    KA 885 307 144 IpH 45000

A good death is its Own reward.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnBB View Post

Looks like the high IpH free players are accused of cheating. Gree probably cant believe that players can get so rich by not spending gold but their pure passion to this game lol.
    Hey Shawn I just took a visit to your hood. When did you start to bank? You have no money on hand. I thought you where a no banker?