Baroness Reloaded - Page 21

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Baroness Reloaded

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stock Slayer View Post
    Of course I'm not at peace with myself. 6 years later and I still have nightmares for the crap I've done. You ever shoot a man and watch him flop around screaming and crying?
    My only point is that YOU DO NOT EARN RESPECT from a video game. It's a GAME!!!

....okay, maybe chess.
    And my point is , that what you did , had to be done !
    Get over it , isn't that the challenge in life to overcome roadblocks and mountains , here a little story , in modern society when I was 18 .
    And subway in london was still a sleeping place for back packers , and bums .
    Life is cheap , nobody cares if a Bum dies , they just bodybag and tag it , one night alive , next day he is gone .

You think anybody cared for that bum ? that is cold harsh reality !
    To see that in so called modern society .

Respect is earned , never bought , loyalty is earned and truth is the truth !
    Not based on truth as people like to twist it . or assume it is the truth .
    Sorry you come ranting about a video game , maybe you should go ranting about how F the system is.
    Try to make changes there , let people do WTF they want online , since life is short and cheap enough in reality .

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    And my point is , that what you did , had to be done !
    Get over it , isn't that the challenge in life to overcome roadblocks and mountains , here a little story , in modern society when I was 18 .
    And subway in london was still a sleeping place for back packers , and bums .
    Life is cheap , nobody cares if a Bum dies , they just bodybag and tag it , one night alive , next day he is gone .

You think anybody cared for that bum ? that is cold harsh reality !
    To see that in so called modern society .

Respect is earned , never bought , loyalty is earned and truth is the truth !
    Not based on truth as people like to twist it . or assume it is the truth .
    Sorry you come ranting about a video game , maybe you should go ranting about how F the system is.
    Try to make changes there , let people do WTF they want online , since life is short and cheap enough in reality .
    Fair enough.

Banned
    Post Count
    Seems to me that the bigger goal for Stock Slayer is the search for a place where he is at peace with himself.

You ain't finding that in a game where contention, rivalry and pixelated thuggery is the order of the day.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    Seems to me that the bigger goal for Stock Slayer is the search for a place where he is at peace with himself.

You ain't finding that in a game where contention, rivalry and pixelated thuggery is the order of the day.
    My man, you have no idea.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just a general question but why do so many people concern themselves with what other people do? If someone has the money and wants to throw a few bucks into a game u play a lot who cares? Have I bought gold, yes, have I ever spent more money where I couldn't pay a bill or had to touch my savings account? Not even remotely close. If someone is actually running up a serious debt on there credit cards then that person may want to stop and rethink there situation. Other than that who really cares?

Just my rant,

Post Count
    Noodles instead of the open jibes can you give to the new players or up-coming players of Crime City some of your games playing wisdom. You've been on this a very long time, you are one of the first ones as such, respect is given to your knowledge however why choose to speak out only in certain circumstances, it's very narrow. Nobody will listen to you otherwise. I hope you share your wisdom occasionally, I am doing so with the lower levels. Good Luck to you and everybody in the event.
    Plux
    Last edited by Plux; 08-25-2012 at 05:43 PM.
    “Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake we must not interrupt him too soon.” 1803: Lord Horatio Nelson

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stock Slayer View Post
    I've got 4.5 years in the military, 2 years Iraq, purple heart (wounded in combat).I have confirmed kills (and unconfirmed, but Im, not going over there to check) I've been on Oprah, public speeches, been in magazines, Fox news, local paper, my name was in Time magazine (wrong picture, still cool though).
    Now, upon reading all that you've gotta be shaking your head like, "man, that guy is full of himself".
    I did some research and I found this video , Stock Slayer aka Faglex , in action......(confirmed kills, 10flies and 20 mosquitoes, unconfirmed 10 maggots)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD551...eature=related

BTW, you still fell the heat?, I'm on top of you chump.
    Last edited by Lupo; 08-25-2012 at 08:38 PM.

Post Count
    I'd troll this thread, except it probably can't get any lower. Good job, guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I'd troll this thread, except it probably can't get any lower. Good job, guys.
    Ha ha ha ha ha nice...job...homo....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdMaffiaBaroness View Post
    Hello?........
    Hello
    And ppl thought we couldn't get along lol! Where's the popcorn?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NotHappyatU View Post
    Ha ha ha ha ha nice...job...homo....
    ......lmao!