Share a tip.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Share a tip.

Post Count

Share a tip.

George recently shared with us his Dynamic Defense tip which I had never heard of before and sparked a good discussion so I thought I would start this thread where everyone can share their favourite tip with the forum.

No matter if it's old, new or common knowledge what is your favourite tip?

I have posted this before but my tip is - I like to raid bases between 9am-12pm GMT.

I would like to dedicate this tip to all you North Americans who forget to collect before bed. Thanks.

Post Count
    Buildings with high bits on them are good for protecting buildings you don't want raided, even when those high buildings are raided attackers still cannot select the unaided building :-)

Post Count
    I agree with Bron - identify when North America is sleeping and get your best raiding done then.

My add is to NOT broadcast loot drops in the Forum; chances are they will wither and die. Instead, share your 'finds' via PM....
    formerly playing as

Hammer Slammer & Thunder Child

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    George recently shared with us his Dynamic Defense tip which I had never heard of before and sparked a good discussion so I thought I would start this thread where everyone can share their favourite tip with the forum. No matter if it's old, new or common knowledge what is your favourite tip?I have posted this before but my tip is - I like to raid bases between 9am-12pm GMT. I would like to dedicate this tip to all you North Americans who forget to collect before bed. Thanks.
    I have the same raiding window with the North Americans. On mondays the collections are the best, since most people might go to sleep earlier on sundays.

As variant in the dynamic defense I move my EMP and railguns around to protect the high pay out buildings that will be ready to collect during the night. I always leave spaces between the buildings to put the defense structures in.Most of them are hidden all the time or the lvl is not visible to rivals.

Post Count
    Seems like commonsense now, but since I made this 'mistake' early on, I'm going to hang it out there...

DON'T think you have to do ALL the missions, buy ALL the buildings or stock up on ALL of the units. Learn instead to be selective, play according to your own style, and keep your nation boost in mind...
    formerly playing as

Hammer Slammer & Thunder Child

Post Count
    Posted this on the whale zone survival thread as well.

Don't make huge jumps to Stealth bombers and aircraft carriers. You can't afford them in bulk, and if you are in a true danger zone they will not help you raise stats quickly. Doing so will just result in you getting pummeled and taking more damage, while never raising fast enough to defend against such attacks.

Post Count
    Seems like an easy thing but it helps

If your stats are low and need valour always go for low rank players normally are low stat players

Helped me when I kept getting beat

Mw:729 157 437

CC:392 186 465

MQ: 990 880 870

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Defense Skill Points are the most amazing thing you can Do to protect yourself! High Attack points won't help you when you attack someone else with high attack points comes after you - but having over 200 Defense Points makes you a force to be reckoned with. No one can predict your skill points!
    Last edited by Mcdoc; 08-18-2012 at 03:21 AM.
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Defense Skill Points are the most amazing thing you can Do to protect yourself! High Attack points won't help you when you someone else with high attack points comes after you - but having over 200 Defense Points makes you a force to be reckoned with. No one can predict your skill points!
    Amen McDoc.

Mine, easy upgrade? Line up all the high level boss mission, these can net 20m or more in seconds.

Post Count
    here's a tip: favoUrite is spelled without a u
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreno33 View Post
    I'll stick to the Queens English not your lazy American spelling thank you.

A favourite (British English), or favorite (American English)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreno33 View Post
    Look at your own signature and try to think about that the world is not limited to the US.

Banned
    Post Count
    Become so big that no one attacks you. Then just camp whilst upgrading. Not lost a fight in very long time.

If your a low life coward suck up to the pirate scum like most of the dirty little cowards on here do.

USA/Germany.......................... Add Me: 537 888 899
    Post Count
    At one point, lvl 80-90 you should strictly focus to upgrade your boost buildings and care less about your iph. Stats count more than iph, and with 300-500 iph you are well served. My iph hasnt changed in 4 months, still at +400k and its plenty.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post

I have posted this before but my tip is - I like to raid bases between 9am-12pm GMT.

I would like to dedicate this tip to all you North Americans who forget to collect before bed. Thanks.
    Agreed, I barely ever find anything worth raiding unless it's between 10am and 1pm CET.